Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Which team will win Euro 2012?
Spain
27.69%
Portugal
0%
Holland
9.23%
Germany
35.38%
England
10.77%
Italy
4.62%
France
1.54%
Croatia
1.54%
Sweden
6.15%
Russia
1.54%
Ukraine
0%
Greece
1.54%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Euro 2012 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 04:26 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by strebo
Ukraine should be eliminated in the group stage. Their fans were behaving very bad after their win against Sweden.
What happend ?

Old 06-19-2012, 04:30 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
The walk from the stadium to "Camp Sweden" was a couple of km's and it was through the city centre of Kiev. 95% of the Ukraine supporters below 35yo were in our face all the time on our walk home. I'm all for cheering your own teams win but I don't like gloating- or heckling-people.

Old 06-19-2012, 04:37 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by strebo
The walk from the stadium to "Camp Sweden" was a couple of km's and it was through the city centre of Kiev. 95% of the Ukraine supporters below 35yo were in our face all the time on our walk home. I'm all for cheering your own teams win but I don't like gloating- or heckling-people.
Yeah that's classy.

Old 06-19-2012, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Top of the group baby

Old 06-19-2012, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
Gilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond repute
Deary me, we certainly made hard work of that.

Ukraine would have had us if they tried shooting from within 30 yards.

'Bout time Rooney stopped faffing around with his hair transplants and styling nonsense and uses his newly found time to work on heading the ball.

I fear we may have used all of our 'luck' now, especially with the goal that wasn't given therefore I thoroughly expect to go out to Italy, unless of course a few Italians have backed big money on Italy to lose, then we will be fine!

As much as I find Balotelli amusing when he's not playing against my team, I can already see him scoring the winner and one of his 'celebrations' will send me over the edge.

Old 06-19-2012, 05:33 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Good for sweden to do atleast one good match..
Zlatan is a beast

England-- ehh

Old 06-19-2012, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
knew it was a goal for ukraine from the tele from the broadcasting angle
sure england would've qualified, top at that, if they equalised
but who knows what could've happened with momentum and all that

at any rate happy for england
they must play a LOT better
sodding ashley young was worthless all 3 games
milner was good in defense but not creating any chances going forward
i can understand why hodgson kept him on and obviously at the rate ukraine were attacking it was the right decision but DAAAMN does england miss lamps and wilshere

italy on sunday is going to dominate midfield like they have pirlo in their squad.. oh wait he's italian

edit: ps yes i think we can take on italy
both will defend and they will win midfield but honestly think we have the better fwds and that can tip the balance
i call it going into extra time

Last edited by boursachi; 06-19-2012 at 05:59 PM.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:09 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
England - Ukr. was such a low quality game,..really,that was not exactly beautiful to watch,..

Old 06-19-2012, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
+1 if you were supporting england. ukraine were inspiring to say the least.
they got robbed blatantly imho and do not deserve that scoreline but in all honestly i do not think they could've beaten england.. despite the distorted play because of midfield..

scottie parker is the main man for me in all 3 games
roy hodgson got 7 pts from his group and that is all that matters and is huge testament to the man

i for one take back what i thought of him prior and think he should stay on no matter what happens on sunday because with that squad/way key players are playing he is doing a great great job

Old 06-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Just got home and watching the games. What a strike from Zlatan!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using teamspeed

Quick Reply: Euro 2012 Thread