Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Which team will win Euro 2012?
Spain
27.69%
Portugal
0%
Holland
9.23%
Germany
35.38%
England
10.77%
Italy
4.62%
France
1.54%
Croatia
1.54%
Sweden
6.15%
Russia
1.54%
Ukraine
0%
Greece
1.54%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Euro 2012 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 05:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KristofD10
Spain has already won it so they're the favorites, the team is still impressive and is build with players from teams like Real Madrid and Barca...
Germany has also won the Euro a couple of times. But yeah, I guess the odds will indicate a slight advantage for Spain considering their success in recent tournaments. Personally I think Müller's importance is overrated. Özil, Schweinsteiger and Neuer are more significant key players imo. I've seen almost every Bayern game in the Bundesliga this year, Müller is good but he is not a key player.

I know that during the Euro 2012, my hate toward Barca will be transfered to Spain

Old 04-09-2012, 05:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Ludas
Germany has also won the Euro a couple of times. But yeah, I guess the odds will indicate a slight advantage for Spain considering their success in recent tournaments. Personally I think Müller's importance is overrated. Özil, Schweinsteiger and Neuer are more significant key players imo. I've seen almost every Bayern game in the Bundesliga this year, Müller is good but he is not a key player.

I know that during the Euro 2012, my hate toward Barca will be transfered to Spain
I know Germany has won the Euro too, but I was talking about the last one, but I didn't made that really clear.

Germany is a team that goes for it and never surrenders, it's a great team. They also have a good mixture of creativity (Ozil, Kroos...) and hard work (Lahm, Khedira...).
I've not seen a lot of Bayern games in the Bundesliga (only the ones against Mönchengladbach and Dortmund) so you're better informed than me about the team.

The problem with Spain are the Barca players, I feel the same way about that team as you do, but Real Madrid is my favorite team and I love it when Iker Casillas puts another trophy in the air

I think England and Portugal are the outsiders but they might surprise.

Old 04-09-2012, 09:30 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
another plus point for Germany is that since the last world championship some kind of "hype" on German Soccer has come up
Everybody,even those who don`t know shit about the game and normally could not care less for that sport is freaking out,attending public viewing events,wearing team apparel etc...kinda stupid but a good support for the team

Old 04-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Groups:

Group A: Poland - Greece - Russia - Czech Republic

Group B: Netherlands - Denmark - Germany - Portugal

Group C: Spain - Italy - Republic of Ireland - Croatia

Group D: France - England - Sweden - Ukraine

Group B is the so called "group of death". There are gonna be some interesting games in that group.

Old 04-09-2012, 05:52 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
so looking forward to Germany vs Dutchies !!!

Old 04-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
I hate group A and B. They should switch Germany and Denmark in group B with any two teams from group A. That would make for a much more exciting playoff. Now two good teams won't even make it to the playoff...

Old 04-10-2012, 02:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Germany or holland

Old 04-10-2012, 02:12 AM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
so looking forward to Germany vs Dutchies !!!

Ahhh Rijkaaard

Old 04-10-2012, 02:43 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
If we don't win the cup this year, we are never gonna win it. Germany haven't had a team this good since 1990.

Bring it on Spaintards. We are ready.

Old 04-10-2012, 04:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Ludas
I hate group A and B. They should switch Germany and Denmark in group B with any two teams from group A. That would make for a much more exciting playoff. Now two good teams won't even make it to the playoff...
I agree. Any team from group B would win from a team from group A.
They should look at the world ranking before they divide the teams.

Quick Reply: Euro 2012 Thread