Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Which team will win Euro 2012?
Spain
27.69%
Portugal
0%
Holland
9.23%
Germany
35.38%
England
10.77%
Italy
4.62%
France
1.54%
Croatia
1.54%
Sweden
6.15%
Russia
1.54%
Ukraine
0%
Greece
1.54%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Euro 2012 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by strebo
I've got tickets to Swedens all group-stage games and I plan on using them!
I cant believe your going to see it live.

Old 05-30-2012, 12:16 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by All We'll Drive
I cant believe your going to see it live.
Dude, it's more like live, live live.......live.

It's going to be a great trip for sure!

Old 05-30-2012, 12:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
I really hate this guy.

Football - Euro 2012
Balotelli rails against racists
Mario Balotelli intends to walk off the pitch if he is racially abused at Euro 2012 - and has claimed he would kill anyone who threw a banana at him in the street.

The Manchester City and Italy striker was speaking after a Panorama programme raised fears of potential racism at the tournament in Ukraine and Poland.

In an interview with France Football quoted by The Sun, Balotelli said: "If someone throws a banana at me in the street, I will go to prison because I will kill him. I hope there will not be a problem at the Euros because if it does happen I would straight away leave the pitch and go home."

The 21-year-old was regularly a target of racist abuse while playing in Italy, and he continued: "Racism is unacceptable to me, I cannot bear it. We are in 2012, it can't happen."

Balotelli also said he believes he is a genius and smarter than most people.

"I think I am a genius, but not a rebel," he said. "I have my life, my world, I do what I want, without annoying anyone.

"I believe I am more intelligent than the average person.

"The talent God gave me is beautiful and wonderful, but it is difficult because you are always facing other people keen to judge you.

"There are few people with such talent, so there are few able to judge what I am doing."

PA Sport - 5/30/12 2:46 AM
Balotelli's a nutter. I just watched that documentary he is talking about and it seems pretty nuts over there at some of the league games.

Old 05-30-2012, 12:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by strebo
Dude, it's more like live, live live.......live.

It's going to be a great trip for sure!
Awesome man, I hope you have a great time.

Old 05-30-2012, 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
It can't be much more live than what Strebo will expierience. Except maybe if you're actually on the pitch playing the game. Strebo will you be playing live for Sweden's team or just watching live?

Old 05-30-2012, 12:27 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ludas
It can't be much more live than what Strebo will expierience. Except maybe if you're actually on the pitch playing the game. Strebo will you be playing live for Sweden's team or just watching live?
Ludas, young man, let me break it down to you, and everyone else, so that there'll be no misunderstandings.

I will be playing the games live. But I will be watching them live.....live. Ok, son?

Old 05-30-2012, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Crystal!

Old 05-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Just finished watching the first half of the 1995 Umbro Cup where England played Sweden and I swear this game is not 1995, it looks like it's from the 70's

Old 06-01-2012, 03:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Frank Lampard is not going to Euro 2012, he will be replaced by Jordan Henderson (Liverpool).

Frank Lampard ruled out of England's Euro 2012 squad

Frank Lampard is out of England's Euro 2012 campaign with a thigh injury suffered in training on Wednesday.

The news was confirmed after the Chelsea midfielder, 33, was examined by medical staff after a scan.

Liverpool midfielder Jordan Henderson will be called into the squad, subject to agreement from Uefa's medical team.

"Frank Lampard experienced his highest high when he finally lifted the Champions League trophy as Chelsea beat Bayern Munich in the Allianz Arena on 19 May.

"Now he faces the grim reality that his England career at the highest level is over."

"It's a huge blow for the team, especially coming after the loss of another senior player in Gareth Barry," said manager Roy Hodgson.

"The fact that the doctor cannot guarantee Frank could take part in any of the group matches means we have to replace him in the central midfield area.

"Apart from it being a huge blow to me and the team, I'm especially disappointed for Frank himself," he added.

"He has been in very good form and was looking forward to the tournament. He made a huge contribution towards us qualifying for the Euros so it is cruel to be forced out through injury just before the tournament."

Chelsea's Lampard is one of the most experienced players Hodgson had to call upon, with 90 caps.

"You can't compare Jordan Henderson to Frank Lampard and that's not being disrespectful to Jordan Henderson.

"Frank Lampard, with a wealth of experience, made his debut against Belgium 13 years ago.

"Jordan Henderson has only made two appearances and you cannot compare the two. It's a devastating blow for Lampard and England."

"Frank Lampard has occasionally been a maligned figure for England - but his loss from the Euro 2012 squad will be a heavy blow for manager Roy Hodgson," he said.

"Lampard has maturity, experience and continues to be a winner as proved by his vital role in Chelsea's Champions League and FA Cup victories.

"He may not have started England's first Euro 2012 game against France but his presence and professionalism around the squad is always beneficial and he would have been determined to force his way into the side."

Manager Roy Hodgson is already without another experienced midfielder in Barry, who was ruled out of the tournament after suffering a groin injury in the 1-0 win over Norway.

If Henderson, 21, is allowed to replace Lampard then Liverpool will be the most represented club in Hodgson's squad, with five, despite a disappointing season which saw them eighth in the Premier League.

(source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18265377)

Old 06-01-2012, 04:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
the last sentence says it all for england's chances of making it out of the group

Quick Reply: Euro 2012 Thread