Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
I'm surprised no one commented on the commercials, personally I thought they all sucked this year.
Audi disappointed me the most, Vampires are lame

Old 02-06-2012, 10:13 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by .:Raul
Audi disappointed me the most, Vampires are lame
ya, was a horrible commercial.... M&M's was my fav and Sketchers was a close 2nd.

Old 02-06-2012, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough
2013 superbowl in a dome again

Old 02-06-2012, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
Thought it was a great game even with the final score being what it was Madonna stinks. Commercials were mostly lame I thought. Those stupid coke polar bears need to be beaten to death. Worst commercials of the night.

Old 02-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
Lol at the Gisele Bundchen curse:

* 0 Oscar nominations for DiCaprio after Gisele.
* 0 Superbowls for Brady with Gisele.

"You have to catch the ball when you're supposed to catch the ball. My husband cannot ****ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."