Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Miami Heat!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 09:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
chrisDev is on a distinguished roadchrisDev is on a distinguished roadchrisDev is on a distinguished roadchrisDev is on a distinguished roadchrisDev is on a distinguished road
Miami Heat!!!

sorry boys but the heat are looking EXTRA unstoppable!

some other teams im following:

clippers because cp should do amazing over there with the big g to back him up
pacers (lots of young talent)
okc (same)
and chicago w my boy rose!

might be one or two more but cant remember right now

how you guys liking the season so far? i love the back to back games but can imagine the strain these guys are feeling!

Old 12-28-2011, 09:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
avalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant future
The back to back games are going to KILL the players mentally/physically IMO....as for the Heat, there is No Excuse why they shouldn't win the title this season.

Old 12-28-2011, 10:42 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
The Heat looked AMAZING last year as well... It's Crunch time when Big Baby LBJ folds like pocket 3's!

Old 12-29-2011, 12:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
After the first game my Wizards were already making fools of themselves online. I hate to be disloyal to my city, but I'm simply not cheering for them this season. John Wall is great to watch, but these kids seem so far from a professional team it's pathetic.

I am watching this year with interest in how teams hold up, who pushes through, and which superstars actually get it done. I'm kind of interested in the Knicks, I think they've put together quite a squad, without the press and drama of all the other "big" teams. Carmelo, Tyson Chandler, Amare, BD and Bibby is a pretty good fantasy lineup that should be able to play with anybody.

Lots of potential story lines out there. We'll see...

Old 12-29-2011, 11:27 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
We will see what they do, or don't do come playoffs.

Old 12-29-2011, 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
How the Celtics doin'?

Old 12-29-2011, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
chrisDev is on a distinguished roadchrisDev is on a distinguished roadchrisDev is on a distinguished roadchrisDev is on a distinguished roadchrisDev is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Pure Evo
I am watching this year with interest in how teams hold up, who pushes through, and which superstars actually get it done. I'm kind of interested in the Knicks, I think they've put together quite a squad, without the press and drama of all the other "big" teams. Carmelo, Tyson Chandler, Amare, BD and Bibby is a pretty good fantasy lineup that should be able to play with anybody.

i agree 100% i forgot to mention the knick they have an amazing lineup just hope they get the chemistry together soon! they looking pretty promising so far tho

How the Celtics doin'?
celtics are still the celtics, still wont go down easy like a classy lady! no matter how old they are

Old 12-29-2011, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
After the first game my Wizards were already making fools of themselves online. I hate to be disloyal to my city, but I'm simply not cheering for them this season. John Wall is great to watch, but these kids seem so far from a professional team it's pathetic.

Was at the Hawks Wizards game last night and I'd have to agree. They didn't seem very interested in the game at all. They are loaded with talent but seem very very far from being able to put it together.

Old 01-02-2012, 05:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond repute
Yesterdays game was just crazy. Getting those tripple didget's. Lets go Heat!

Old 01-02-2012, 09:43 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Let's go Heat.

Quick Reply: Miami Heat!!!