Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Tebow~

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2011 | 09:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Bottom line is the Broncos are a better team currently with Tebow than they were in the beginning of the season with him on the bench. Even if he's only provided them mental confidence that they can fight to win a game, it's still showing up in the win column.

Old 12-11-2011 | 11:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute
he wins - isn't that the point? i'm ejoying the ride

- chuck

Old 12-12-2011 | 10:02 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
He wins. Really not much more to say at this point is there?

Old 12-12-2011 | 10:25 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Christian
give me a break, just because he doesnt throw for 375 yards a game and 4 TDs doesnt mean he sucks. He has taken a mediocre Broncos team 1-4 without him to 8-5 with him, blame mediocre teams that he has beaten, etc etc etc which is BS.

At the end of the game he has done what a QB is suppose to do, keep cool and make EVERYONE around him better with his attitude and leadship and of course WIN
When he gets to a 19-0 record or a 4,000 yard season, call me. Granted he does not (almost) throw an interception, but he needs a few seasons before I drink the Kool Aid. His average game is 153 yards. Yawn.

Last edited by Brobbins016; 12-12-2011 at 10:37 AM.
Old 12-12-2011 | 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Jeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^^So you will only accept him as a good QB if he goes 19-0, which has never been done by any QB? (yes, I know, Rodgers has a good shot at it this year - but tell him to talk to Brady about being 18-1)
Standards are a little high, no?

Nobody here is calling him the greatest QB ever, or even putting him into elite QB status. I am just impressed with his ability to find a way to win every week. Maybe it is the perfect storm of luck and bad opponents, but as each win get notched, that becomes more and more improbable, IMO.

Old 12-12-2011 | 11:01 AM
|
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by All We'll Drive
I think your selling him a bit short, he may not be the most accurate QB out there, but he has everyone on that team believing they can win games. At the end of the day that's all that matters. They certainly weren't on the right track before he got a shot. The Bears deserved to lose that game, they didn't do much all game, then chocked, during Tebow time.
you are 100% he is the best cheerleader in football and he has raised his D to a level it was nowhere near 8 weeks ago... Once again, this Sunday will be a different ball game, unless Brady comes down with some random flu 1 hour before kick off.

Old 12-12-2011 | 11:13 AM
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jeff_NJ
^^^So you will only accept him as a good QB if he goes 19-0, which has never been done by any QB? (yes, I know, Rodgers has a good shot at it this year - but tell him to talk to Brady about being 18-1)
Standards are a little high, no?

Nobody here is calling him the greatest QB ever, or even putting him into elite QB status. I am just impressed with his ability to find a way to win every week. Maybe it is the perfect storm of luck and bad opponents, but as each win get notched, that becomes more and more improbable, IMO.
I am just stirring the pot Brother. Even here in Wisconsin the Tbro is been put on a higher level. Let's face it, five games with some very narrow wins does not forge a career. As I said, give him a full season.

Old 12-12-2011 | 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Once again, this Sunday will be a different ball game, unless Brady comes down with some random flu 1 hour before kick off.
No doubt, this will be his toughest challenge yet and a definate benchmarking point.

When they played Detroit and got crushed, that was a good, complete Detroit team, but it was also Tebow's second game and he was playing an offensive style that has since been more tailored to his game. When they play New England it will be a real test, against a legitimate playoff level team.

It will be interesting to see what happens, New England didnt look to great against the Skins this weekend, and I gotta think the Bronco's defense is much better than the Redskins.

I'll be rooting for Tebow and the Broncos, but if I had to put money on it, I'd go with New England.

Last edited by All We'll Drive; 12-12-2011 at 11:20 AM.
Old 12-12-2011 | 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by C Money
you are 100% he is the best cheerleader in football and he has raised his D to a level it was nowhere near 8 weeks ago... Once again, this Sunday will be a different ball game, unless Brady comes down with some random flu 1 hour before kick off.
Agreed. Playing the Pats is an entirely different game than the last few which were narrow at best.

Old 12-12-2011 | 11:20 AM
|
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
i won't lie... This made me laugh...

Tim Tebow - "All He Does Is Win" - YouTube

Quick Reply: Tebow~