Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

UEFA Champions League 2011/2012 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Arsenal came so close to pulling 3 points from the Bundes champs.... Pretty pissed, but a tie against our toughest opponent isn't the end of the world. With Marseille winning, we've got to beat the other 2 teams soundly.

I haven't been watching the games, just following the scores, but Milan scoring in the 1st and the 90th is pretty insane... that must have been a killer game. And it looks like Chelsea got the job done.

Old 09-13-2011, 06:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, now that I've seen the game, dortmund's goal was amazing. Sucks, but amazing.

Old 09-13-2011, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Yesssssss, come on you Blues.

I dont think I need to post anything about Luiz except this.

Mata was awesome again, and AVB is deefinately showing me that he can make substitutions that change the game.

So glad Barca only got the tie, lets hope they dont get out of the group stage

Old 09-13-2011, 11:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Couple more pics to celebrate Luiz's opener tonight:

Old 09-14-2011, 12:16 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Oh boy...

I could go on, but it might get boring...

Old 09-14-2011, 05:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
I could go on, but it might get boring...
It will never get boring

KRC Genk - Valencia 0-0

Old 09-14-2011, 09:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Pato probably raised his price by a mill with that first minute action. What a run.
BvB's goal was also very impressive.

Old 09-14-2011, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Looks like Chelsea's the best Prem team...

Old 09-14-2011, 05:34 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Not worried. We'll beat Chel$ki on Sunday.

Old 09-14-2011, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
city's attack was just brilliant, it was amazing how many chances they created yet did not score except for a set piece.
kompany is making a bit too many mistakes.
kinda ironic that kolarov was the one to score.

giggsy's goal for united proves what i've been saying for the last 3 years now: he is the reason why united are still challenging for every competition they enter. i'm sorry but it's not the extravagance that wins games, it's his moments of inspiration where he shows kids worldwide how it's done.
that set-up flick to put the ball between two defenders before the strike, to me, is more brilliant than an overhead kick/diving header/20m volley

as for united vs chelsea this sunday
i will be glad with a draw, okay with losing 1-0 or 2-1, and i am NOT writing off beating them away if AVB lines up correctly. an inspired chelsea can beat anyone in the world imho

Quick Reply: UEFA Champions League 2011/2012 Thread