Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

:::College Football 2011 - Banter Thread:::

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Luck will be the better Pro no doubt. Classy guy.

Old 12-13-2011, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
orlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C Money
You lost me at "they have arguably the best talent in the US".... I can not think of one position where there player is the best in the country, so lets not even go with the entire team...Hell I am having a hard time figuring who on the Trojans is the best at there position within the pac-12.
let's see: Marquis Lee, Robert Woods, Kahlill, Barkley, MacDonald, all of the Freshman line backers.

Myopic and funny.

Old 12-13-2011, 03:20 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Well since your input is rarely ever respected or even paid attention to, i will defer to Mr Kram to tell me if those are truly the best players at there respective positions in the Pac-12... Im sure Buzzed will chime in as well...

My personal thought is they are all freshman with HUGE upside and you somehow think that equals on the field production for the next 2-3 as well as being the best....Once again YOU FAIL

Old 12-13-2011, 03:24 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
Luck will be the better Pro no doubt. Classy guy.
While you are most likely correct, I would not sell RG3 and his chances of being a star in the NFL... Guy has everything luck has (except a tad shorter) + a bigger arm. Now RG3 seems very intelligent and did not make too many big mistakes in college, but Luck has one thing we are sure of, an incredible decision making ability. That is the single thing that separates the guys like Brady,Montana,Manning,etc from the other superior QB's who have gone through the league.

RG3 may land in a better situation allowing for him to have the better career.

Only time will tell

Old 12-13-2011, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
USC had 7 guys on the all-conference first team: woods (SO WR), kalil (JR OT), nick perry (JR DE), tj mcdonald (JR SS), nickel robey (SO CB), rhett elision (SR FB) and andre heidari (FR K). they also had 5 guys on the second team: barkley (JR QB), lee (FR WR), dion bailey (FR LB), khaled holmes (JR OT) & wes horton (JR DE). lee and bailey were also named offensive and defensive freshmen of the year respectively. add to that, 4 guys receiving honorable mention including 2 freshmen.

usc has a ton of starting talent, but i don't know how good the 2 deep and the other subs are. one thing is that the team is young, they will only lose 3 senior starters and maybe the 4 juniors. you'd have to guess that without barkley, this is still a top 10 team. if he returns, probably top 3 in my opinion.

Last edited by Mr Kram; 12-13-2011 at 03:46 PM.
Old 12-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
I like Luck and RG3, and think both will be great QB's.

Old 12-13-2011, 03:47 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
USC had 7 guys on the all-conference first team: woods (SO WR), kalil (JR OT), nick perry (JR DE), tj mcdonald (JR SS), nickel robey (SO CB), rhett elision (SR FB) and andre heidari (FR K). they also had 5 guys on the second team: barkley (JR QB), lee (FR WR), dion bailey (FR LB), khaled holmes (JR OT) & wes horton (JR DE). lee and bailey were also named offensive and defensive freshmen of the year respectively. add to that, 4 guys receiving honorable mention including 2 freshmen.

usc has a ton of starting talent, but i don't know how good the 2 deep and the other subs are. one thing is that the team is young, they will only lose 3 senior starters and maybe the 4 juniors. you'd have to guess that without barkley, this is still a top 10 team. if he returns, probably top 3 in my opinion.
ya, knew they were going to crazy young and strong next year. I agree top 10 pre-season without Matt and top 5 with him. Should be a fun year of football... Now if we could only get Bama,LSU,or Ark to play you guys during the regular season!

Old 12-13-2011, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
probably never going to happen. closest thing is A&M in 2015 & 2016, and TN in 2021 & 2022. hope the vols are good by then.

Old 12-13-2011, 07:26 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
probably never going to happen. closest thing is A&M in 2015 & 2016, and TN in 2021 & 2022. hope the vols are good by then.
Odds of the Rose Bowl, anyone?

Last edited by Brobbins016; 12-13-2011 at 07:28 PM.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:36 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
Odds of the Rose Bowl, anyone?
100 to 1 it happens new years day

Quick Reply: :::College Football 2011 - Banter Thread:::