Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Tiger Woods Comeback

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
he's lost his mojo

he needs to get back to bangin anything that moves
Originally Posted by strebo
+1.
+300 million!

Tiger-

you're the man. You fvcked up, got caught and was dishonored. Now, the world knows you're a freak. Stop living the 'white gloves' dream and show the world how much of a bad ass you really are.

Make no excuses, kick everyones ass- and GO GET A WIN!!

- you can do it!!

Old 08-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C Money
where did these stats come from? He has been out 3+ months and he is 28th in the world... Haters will aways be haters!
Janko, if you are TW nutswinger I will be so disappointed in you!!!I expect more from you!

Old 08-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
I also think its funny that Adam Scott is atop the leaderboard with Stevie Williams on the bag!

Old 08-05-2011, 12:21 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
+300 million!

Tiger-

you're the man. You fvcked up, got caught and was dishonored. Now, the world knows you're a freak. Stop living the 'white gloves' dream and show the world how much of a bad ass you really are.

Make no excuses, kick everyones ass- and GO GET A WIN!!

- you can do it!!
x2, although I have kind of lost my hope for him, he seems unable to put his play back together.

Old 08-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bmoores
Janko, if you are TW nutswinger I will be so disappointed in you!!!I expect more from you!
Not at all, HUGE golf fan and he is crucial to the success of the sport (especially in the US). It's sad to think how quickly the players outside the US are dominating the sport. If we hang our hopes on Bubba and Phil we a SCREWED! That being said, I hate when people mix athletes personal life with their business life and then judge them.

Old 08-05-2011, 12:29 PM
Banned
I do agree he has a certain influence on the success of the sport in the U.S. but I think guys like Ricky Fowler and a couple of the other younger guys will be picking up that load in the near future. As a multinational I do enjoy seeing the global competition in the sport now. Nothing got my blood boiling more than watching a tournament that Tiger WASN'T winning and the coverage was only on him.

Old 08-05-2011, 12:33 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bmoores
I do agree he has a certain influence on the success of the sport in the U.S. but I think guys like Ricky Fowler and a couple of the other younger guys will be picking up that load in the near future. As a Homosexual I do enjoy beeing backdoored globaly. Nothing got my blood boiling more than watching a tournament that Tiger WASN'T winning and the coverage was only on him.
Fixed it for ya

Old 08-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by C Money
Fixed it for ya
Payback will be oh so sweet!

Old 08-07-2011, 09:02 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
"the greatest week of caddying in my life." - Steve Williams

What he meant to say was " Eat a bowl of dicks Woods ".

Old 08-07-2011, 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
"the greatest week of caddying in my life." - Steve Williams

What he meant to say was " Eat a bowl of dicks Woods ".
Y'ouch!

Quick Reply: Tiger Woods Comeback