Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Ashley Young joins Man Utd from Aston Villa

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
no sense in starting a new thread, so:

this will prove at least 12-15pt worthy for Aston Villa next season

BBC Sport - Aston Villa sign Shay Given from Manchester City on five-year deal

imo one of the GREATEST keepers of all time along with schmeichel and cech.
such a shame ireland were robbed in the WC qualifiers, still sour about that keepers made all the difference (casillas, neuer) and who is to say what could've happened if Given played in that

Last edited by boursachi; 07-18-2011 at 10:21 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by boursachi
no sense in starting a new thread, so:

this will prove at least 12-15pt worthy for Aston Villa next season

BBC Sport - Aston Villa sign Shay Given from Manchester City on five-year deal

imo one of the GREATEST keepers of all time along with schmeichel and cech.
such a shame ireland were robbed in the WC qualifiers, still sour about that keepers made all the difference (casillas, neuer) and who is to say what could've happened if Given played in that
He's a very good keeper!
But of all time? No, I don't think so. The best gk's are Casillas, Buffon (5 years ago), van der Sar and Cech.

Have you seen Courtois? He's transfered from KRC Genk (my favorite club) to Chelsea for 9milj€. He's gonna make it in some years, he's 19 yo now.

Old 07-19-2011, 04:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Pure Evo
Hey! How can you not support your country's greatest player and captain???
Yeah, Vermaelen is really really good! But when I supporting for a club in the UK it will always be ManU
(but I don't hate Arsenal or Liverpool, i don't like chelsea )

Old 07-19-2011, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KristofD10
Yeah, Vermaelen is really really good! But when I supporting for a club in the UK it will always be ManU
(but I don't hate Arsenal or Liverpool, i don't like chelsea )
That's acceptable If we got Eden Hazard, would you cheer for the Gunners?

Old 07-20-2011, 07:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Pure Evo
That's acceptable If we got Eden Hazard, would you cheer for the Gunners?
I don't think he's going anywhere this season. Inter offered 40milj€ and Lilli didn't accepted it. "Because they want to be better this season than last season." Like that's going to happen.
To answer on your question: No, unless they play against Barcelona
I still hope he's going to Real Madrid.

Old 07-20-2011, 07:54 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Lass Diarra is on SAF's list also. That would be a wicked signing.

Old 07-20-2011, 08:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Alex
Lass Diarra is on SAF's list also. That would be a wicked signing.
I think Mourinho underrates him. He's a very good player.

Old 07-20-2011, 10:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
BBC Sport - Man City make progress on Sergio Aguero transfer

wtf is this all about he should've been at chelsea 2 years ago