Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

A collection of baseball pictures

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 04:34 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
A collection of baseball pictures

I know there are several baseball fans here on the forum so I thought I would share these. Some of you know that I go to a new ballpark every year. I have been to 23 out of 30 home stadiums so far and have taken about 5000 photos while at the games.

I am planning on making some kind of a photo album coffee table book out of my photos and wanted to see what you guys thought about some of the better shots I have taken. I would like to say that I am NOT a photographer in any way and that none of these pictures have been edited at all. They are just some pictures I took with a pretty nice digital camera. Enjoy!

Old 05-30-2011, 04:34 PM
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Here are some more...

Old 05-30-2011, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Love the pics brother!

Baseball is the grandest game of them all.

Do you mind if I post some of my baseball pics here as well??

Old 05-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Sure! That would be great. I just decided to start a new thread instead of take over the official MLB thread. Would love to see them!

Old 05-30-2011, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty good pics. That seems like a fun idea to visit a new ballpark every year.

Old 05-30-2011, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by VegasFloyd
Pretty good pics. That seems like a fun idea to visit a new ballpark every year.
Thanks! It didn't really start out as a plan. My dad and I just used to take a baseball trip every summer when I was a kid and eventually we started going to new places each year and still do. I don't take nearly as many pictures as I used to though...now I just go to enjoy the games with my father.

Old 05-30-2011, 08:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Here are some of the shots I have taken over the past few seasons.

Vladdy!

A-Rod launching a home run.

Nick Adenhart just hours before he would be killed by a drunk driver.

Opening Day 2010

Home opener 2011

My scorecard from Dave Rhigetti's no-hitter against the Red Sox at Yankee Stadium July 4, 1985.

Torii Hunter against the Yankees 4-24-2010

Joel Piniero - Same game.

Jeter waiting for Cano to come and bufu him.

Pettite. He dropped a syringe out of his back pocket soon after this.

Tex

These are from the All-Star Game 2010.

Old 05-30-2011, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
You seem to have a little crush on the Yankees!!!! You can submit your application to be a fan with me and I'll send it in for review if you like

Old 05-30-2011, 08:27 PM
Great stuff Dana!! That's an awesome shot of A-rod hitting a homer. We are planning on going to the All-star game next year in KC since we have never been there.

Old 05-30-2011, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
You seem to have a little crush on the Yankees!!!! You can submit your application to be a fan with me and I'll send it in for review if you like

Nice pics again Dana. That Adenhart pic is a heartbreaker.

Quick Reply: A collection of baseball pictures