Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

who should manage Chelsea?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 06:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
who should manage Chelsea?

well, with Ancelloti sacked, who should now manage Chelsea do you think?

personally, i would love nothing more than to see ray wilkins back. it is obvious that his departure unleashed hell behind the scenes, and that in turn has resulted in the horrendous display starting last december

i do concede that that is far-fetched, but have solace from a rumor i read that says (the great) Hiddink will assume a behind-the-scenes position at the club

so who do you think will be manager? and if you're a chelsea fan, who do you wish to see?

Old 05-22-2011, 06:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
bonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura about
Hiddink already cams out and said he still advises chelsea to this day just behind the scenes like you said. I personally believe they need an manager who plays attractive football. Roman wants "sexy football" which = lots of goals. I would love to see what Andre Villa Boas could do with Fernando, we all saw what he did at Porto so he would be the #1 option imho.

Old 05-23-2011, 06:37 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Hiddink.

Mourinho is waiting for Sir Alex to retire so he can fulfill his destiny and manage United.

Old 05-24-2011, 03:26 AM
Teamspeed Member
bonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura about
Jose isn't going to Man U sorry to break it to ya. He has said he wouldn't go to any rival club and man u is considered a rival now to chelsea. He will return to chelsea without a doubt but not for 2 more years

Old 05-24-2011, 06:46 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonneau13
Jose isn't going to Man U sorry to break it to ya. He has said he wouldn't go to any rival club and man u is considered a rival now to chelsea. He will return to chelsea without a doubt but not for 2 more years
No way... The Special One has commented several times that he feels like ManU's stewardship is where he belongs. Let me dig up some quotes for you.

Old 05-24-2011, 06:48 PM
Watch this space.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:24 AM
Teamspeed Member
I will believe it when I see it. Could happen but he loves chelsea and who doesn't love London over Manchester. Not to be rude but this is a topic about who should manage chelsea nothing was brought up about man u. Back to what op started. Guus Hiddink, Rafa or Andre Villa Boas would be essential for chelsea success

Old 05-25-2011, 10:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the rough
I like Hiddink. Mou is good as well. Although I don't think managers like Harry, Mou and Boas to quit their job at their current clubs just to get sacked by the end of next season by Roman.

Old 05-26-2011, 08:26 AM
Watch this space.
Originally Posted by bonneau13
I will believe it when I see it. Could happen but he loves chelsea and who doesn't love London over Manchester. Not to be rude but this is a topic about who should manage chelsea nothing was brought up about man u. Back to what op started. Guus Hiddink, Rafa or Andre Villa Boas would be essential for chelsea success
Not to be rude, but I was ruling Mourinho out of managing Chelsea and then providing the "why". So yes, my comments were entirely relevant.

Old 05-28-2011, 11:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
Fair enough chris, agree to disagree. Anyway back to op about CHELSEA, it will be interesting to see who's coming in, it looks like if Belgium beat Turkey then Hiddink could be chelsea's next coach, and with hazard, lukaku and others starting not looking good for turkey.
id rather have Hiddink over the rumored harry redknapp

Quick Reply: who should manage Chelsea?