Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The Major League Baseball Thread 2011

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
now those were the Phillies I know and love. awesome game. going again for game 2

Old 10-01-2011, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
anyone else beginning to despise the Milwaukee Brewers as much as me? They seem like a bunch of wanna be thugs. With that stupid beast move they do. come on and have some class. Rickie weeks is week. Nyjer Morgan is a tool. You score 4 runs against the Diamondbacks. Big deal. They really need to take a lesson from the Cardinals and Phils are a class acts. No over the top stuff, getting the job done on the field and let their bats do the talking. I cant wait until the Phillies play them in the NLCS.

Old 10-01-2011, 11:18 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by parealtor
anyone else beginning to despise the Milwaukee Brewers as much as me? They seem like a bunch of wanna be thugs. With that stupid beast move they do. come on and have some class. Rickie weeks is week. Nyjer Morgan is a tool. You score 4 runs against the Diamondbacks. Big deal. They really need to take a lesson from the Cardinals and Phils are a class acts. No over the top stuff, getting the job done on the field and let their bats do the talking. I cant wait until the Phillies play them in the NLCS.

Oh right the 76ers. Oh the Flyers, doing so well. The Phantom, the Soul,

I am so excited for the U of Philly vs...

Old 10-01-2011, 11:50 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
Oh right the 76ers. Oh the Flyers, doing so well. The Phantom, the Soul,

I am so excited for the U of Philly vs...
What do all of those teams have to do with the Phills or the Brewers?

Old 10-02-2011, 12:08 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C Money
What do all of those teams have to do with the Phills or the Brewers?
Point taken, the Wi teams have never had a good all around season. Once in a generation/lifetime we have the ability to kill it all. Brewers are golden. I was at the final game of the WS with my Pops when we lost. Hated the Cards to well, today. Went to the Rose Bowl. Twice. Payed way to much for my SuperBowl Tix.

The rest, it's finally nice to have a winning pitcher, UW QB and receiver and well, the Pack. If I shot my hometown pride off to much, I am sorry Brother. No harm no foul. Just local pride.

Old 10-02-2011, 01:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
My son was saying that Howard would strike out once he got two strikes on him.

I said that normally I would agree but not in that situation.

I predicted at least a double and possibly a HR because that boy knows clutch and is an RBI machine.

I was right. I didn't expect the Ibanez blast though.

Looking like Phillies vs. Yankees right now - just like everyone thought.

Old 10-02-2011, 10:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I think Howard has something to prove after last years postseason performance. He stuck out looking to end their season last year against those lame Giants. Believe he had ZERO RBI's last year in the postseason as well.

Should be a great game tonight

Old 10-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
I woke up 37 today.

My only birthday wish is for a repeat of yesterday's Yankee performance.

Baseball Video Highlights & Clips | DET@NYY Gm1: Cano crushes a towering grand slam - Video | MLB.com: Multimedia

Old 10-02-2011, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mafishman1
Now is a good time to be quiet about being a Dodgers fan. Cheer them on quietly to yourself, but with all the issues around the organization right now, it's not a happy time to be a Dodgers fan.

amazing to see such a bad season given one Triple Crown winner and a very close run for a second on the team this year. WOnder if we'll be able to keep either of them.

I love that Selig is playing hardball with McCourt now...threatening to defranchise the team next season.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:26 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by VegasFloyd
I woke up 37 today.

My only birthday wish is for a repeat of yesterday's Yankee performance.

Baseball Video Highlights & Clips | DET@NYY Gm1: Cano crushes a towering grand slam - Video | MLB.com: Multimedia
How bout them lions?

Quick Reply: The Major League Baseball Thread 2011