Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

*** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011 | 01:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Taj had a some niiiiiice dunks last night. Not to mention that block on LeCrabDribble.

Anyways, GO BULLS!

Old 05-16-2011 | 01:02 PM
|
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ag Surfer
Bulls looked good yesterday. The only horse I have in this race is Taj Gibson, who went to alma mater. That dunk on Wade was na-na-na-nasty!
Taj is going to be a star in this league... He reminds me a lot of Dhoward with much better touch! Just hope the Bulls realize it and don't let him go over keeping boozer

Old 05-16-2011 | 01:05 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Can't Edit post anymore.

Originally Posted by C Money
I'm sorry STLG but I can no longer really respect any of your opinions (or how about I will just take them with a grain of salt). The fact that you admit you jump from team to team with no remorse just is something of a "pet peeve" of mine.

Anyways I am rooting for a good series (which is a 4-0 sweep by my standards) but 100% know that on any given night the Heat can put up a TON of points and create a lot of havoc for the bulls (hence the first 6 minutes). That being said, this is a team sport and I think the Thunder proved how 1 man (westbrook) no matter how good can not carry a team to victory!

When did I ever admit that I jump from team to team? I like specific teams, and dislike other specific teams. Yes, I do follow certain players but that doesn't mean I like the team they play on. I don't necessarily like the Heat, but because Lebron is there I'd like to see the Heat win (for Lebron's sake).

However, unlike most people, the teams that I like are not a result of the city I grew up in or peer pressure.

Edit: If in my earlier post I indicated that I switch teams every season/off-season, I did so inadvertently. Many of "my" teams have not changed since I was old enough to understand/follow the sport well enough to develop opinions about them. I'm more a fan of sports than of actual teams. Personally I find it hard to cheer against the more exciting teams to watch because those teams, despite how I feel about their management/coaching/players, are the ones that make the game fun.

Keep in mind that the most exciting teams aren't always the best (or worst) teams out there. The Lakers, for instance, aren't very fun to watch, but they are still one of the best teams in the NBA. Similarly, the Miami Dolphins are really fun to watch despite not being very successful lately in the NFL.

There is a difference between "my" teams (like the Chargers) and teams that I like (like the OKC Thunder).

Last edited by STLG; 05-16-2011 at 01:07 PM.
Old 05-16-2011 | 01:09 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Also disagree on Taj. He's the next Charlie Villanueva/Andrew Bogut (both were first team rookies).

Old 05-16-2011 | 01:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLG
The Lakers, for instance, aren't very fun to watch, but they are still one of the best teams in the NBA.
Put down the bong.

Old 05-16-2011 | 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
STLG - I think you need to stop posting in this thread.

Old 05-16-2011 | 01:48 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
man it was nice to see the bulls run all over the heat last night! go bulls!!!

Old 05-16-2011 | 01:54 PM
|
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLG
Also disagree on Taj. He's the next Charlie Villanueva/Andrew Bogut (both were first team rookies).
first of all this is NOT his rookie year! Second of all I guess the fact you grew up on an island where surfing is the states past time you really are not educated at all when it comes to the NBA (i'm afraid to listen to you once football starts)....

Old 05-16-2011 | 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe i am crazy, but i still think the Heat will win the series.

Old 05-16-2011 | 02:42 PM
|
Banned
Originally Posted by Mythic
Maybe i am crazy, but i still think the Heat will win the series.
Not crazy at all... Just one game, and if the Three Queens are as good as they think they are, the loss last night should light a fire like we have never seen before!

Quick Reply: *** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***