Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

*** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2011 | 11:06 AM
Former Sponsor
J@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by C Money
Westbrook is a JOKE... I may dislike him more than Lebron and I never thought that was possible! Guy has the BEST scorer in the NBA on his team yet he takes EVERY shot! He is not a PG, he is a SG, he has zero vision and is the furthest thing from a team leader! Mark my words, he will tear the OKC franchise apart!
I agree with you, Westbrook looks more like Kobe.

Old 05-10-2011 | 11:47 AM
|
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by J@WB
I agree with you, Westbrook looks more like Kobe.
Being Black is about all he has in common with Kobe, well that and the odd similarities to a Doberman Pincher!

Old 05-10-2011 | 11:49 AM
Former Sponsor
J@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant future
Being Black is about all he has in common with Kobe, well that and the odd similarities to a Doberman Pincher!
I mean more in the Ball Hog, I am the team attitude.

Old 05-10-2011 | 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
go heat!

Old 05-10-2011 | 11:52 AM
|
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Speed Showcase
Westbrook is a good player, just young. Def needs more assist, but OKC should win this series.......
Iverson was a GREAT player, but never won... Both are not leaders and just crazy selfish! If you noticed last night he missed some very crucial shots with time running out, when the BEST player on the court got the ball he made it... Westbrook should not shoot 15 more times than Durant

Old 05-10-2011 | 11:56 AM
Former Sponsor
Speed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura about
Durant is def the man on the team but Westbrook is a great player and proved it during Denver's series.

Let's not forget he's 22.

Old 05-10-2011 | 01:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Iverson was a GREAT player, but never won... Both are not leaders and just crazy selfish! If you noticed last night he missed some very crucial shots with time running out, when the BEST player on the court got the ball he made it... Westbrook should not shoot 15 more times than Durant
To be fair, KD did miss a three pointer that would have clinched the game in 1st overtime.

Old 05-10-2011 | 01:24 PM
|
Banned
Originally Posted by Mythic
To be fair, KD did miss a three pointer that would have clinched the game in 1st overtime.
True, but I believe that was his 2nd shot in 20 minutes! I know Shane B is a very solid defender, but Jesus this kid is a MACHINE and with 10 more LBS would be the most dominate player in the nba! Give him the figgen BALL!

Old 05-10-2011 | 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
roccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond repute
I was at the Grizz/OKC game last night. The sheer amount of energy in the place was amazing. Everyone in there was still cheering full tilt, even through the 3rd OT. once the buzzer went off the fans all stood and gave a standing ovation.

/begin neutral analysis..
Both teams had lots of missed opportunities. The inability to capitalize on those opportunities is what led to the triple OT. In the end, it was foul trouble that did Memphis in, with Conley and TA fouled out, they lost both of their Momentum swing players. That plus OKC was able to get a two key turnovers that lead to a 6 pt lead that swelled to 10 once Memphis had to start fouling to stop the clock. If you look at the score you would think that OKC schooled Memphis, but in reality it was a neck and neck game, down to the wire, with OKC pulling ahead in the last 2 minutes of what was 60+ minutes of game time. OKC's game was not perfect either. Westbrook needs to learn how to share the ball. If he could do that, he and Durant would be unstoppable. As it is, I think he will be their downfall, if not against Memphis, then the Heat. They are both YOUNG teams with lots of room to grow.

By no means would I could Memphis out, as they have shown throughout the playoffs that they are a tough team, at home and on the road. I think it is highly likely that this series will go 7 games.
/end

/biased/ Go Grizz!!!! win it is 6!

Old 05-10-2011 | 08:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
5 games for Bynum seems pretty soft. But I'll take it.

It sets a weird precedent though, what if the game was a lot closer, and someone decided to mug the top scorer that was on a roll for the opposition? 5 games w/o pay next season doesn't mean much compared to a championship. One question, if LA had won the game, I am assuming Bynum would serve his 5 games in the playoffs?

Last edited by theprotest; 05-10-2011 at 08:13 PM.

Quick Reply: *** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***