Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

*** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 08:11 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Miami vs OKC in the finals.

Old 04-18-2011, 08:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Okc is probably the most exciting team to watch in the NBA.

Old 04-18-2011, 08:18 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Okc is probably the most exciting team to watch in the NBA.
They're definitely up there. When Durant first came into the league I thought he was going to be a bust; thought he was too skinny. That prediction was an epic fail.

Old 04-18-2011, 08:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
I bleed purple like the rest of the Laker fans on this site... but I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried right now.

Game 1 was absolutely pathetic. Of course Kobe needs to do the brunt work and try to keep the Lakers in the game, Bynum played great and hustled, but Pau and LO were despicable. I couldn't believe they were both shying away from being aggressive... what a bunch of pussies.

Anyways, I back my guys 10000000%, but I'm gonna be honest and say that OKC looks damn good right now and they would be a very very very tough Conf Finals match up for the Lakers.

Go Lakers!

P.S. Miami is playing well, but lets not forget that the sixers are barely .500

Old 04-18-2011, 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by thedude
I bleed purple like the rest of the Laker fans on this site... but I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried right now.

Game 1 was absolutely pathetic. Of course Kobe needs to do the brunt work and try to keep the Lakers in the game, Bynum played great and hustled, but Pau and LO were despicable. I couldn't believe they were both shying away from being aggressive... what a bunch of pussies.

Anyways, I back my guys 10000000%, but I'm gonna be honest and say that OKC looks damn good right now and they would be a very very very tough Conf Finals match up for the Lakers.

Go Lakers!

P.S. Miami is playing well, but lets not forget that the sixers are barely .500
TBH last year OKC gave the Lakers a run for their money taking them out to 6 games, and all were close

Old 04-18-2011, 09:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
TBH last year OKC gave the Lakers a run for their money taking them out to 6 games, and all were close
Yup, I'm in complete agreement. I mean, were not in the Leastern conf. here And nobody says it easy to get the finals 4 times in row and win 3 of them. The Lakers 3-peating is going to be very, very, very difficult.

And OKC is definitely for real. The Perkins trade made them legit title contenders.

Old 04-18-2011, 09:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^ +1 I wasn't worried about them until Perkins showed up. He adds skill right where they needed. That being said, if the F*$king Lakers would finally show up, I am not worried.

Old 04-18-2011, 11:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
How about that half court shot for the tie. Wow!

Old 04-19-2011, 12:28 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Ugly game, rose was very sloppy.... Refs were horrible on both sides, makes watching so frustrating. Allow them to bang and then all the dumbest ticky tack fouls. All that being said Pacers are vastly improved since hiring there new coach, big props!

Old 04-19-2011, 12:36 AM
Banned
The Pacers will probably lose the series no matter what, but if they keep playing this well the Bulls will be worn out for their next series.

Quick Reply: *** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***