Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

*** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011 | 08:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
great series, hats off to dallas!

Old 06-13-2011 | 09:22 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, STLG is gone. He expressed his wishes in an above quoted post, so I felt it was my duty as a Mod to make his wish a reality.

Anyways, AWESOME win for Dallas, Dirk, J. Kidd, Mark Cuban, and the rest of the deserving fans in Dallas! I have wanted to see them win one and silence the nay-sayers for years, and now they have finally done it. Well deserved.

Old 06-13-2011 | 09:27 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Such an awesome game. Super happy for the Mavs and their whole organization. Now, let's make this about the real champions, not the faux ones.

Old 06-13-2011 | 09:47 AM
|
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Dirk is such a class act, actually the entire franchise is! Only team more deserving was the Chicago Bulls

LeBron once again stick his foot in his mouth during post-game conference... When will this guy ever learn "less is more"!

Old 06-13-2011 | 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
^^^
Not sure if he'll ever learn.

And the better team won, hand down. I have so much respect for Dirk and Kidd, really glad they are champions. As well as the Mavs, as team, after they beat the living snot out of us... I didn't think anybody else had a chance.

Good on them and congrats to the Mavs and everyone in Dallas. You guys Deserved it

Old 06-13-2011 | 12:32 PM
|
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Cowboys still suck

Old 06-13-2011 | 01:03 PM
Former Sponsor
J@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant future
I guess this year I will have to put my faith into the Dolphins and the Marlins?? Till next year HEAT!

Congrats MAVS, you beat us fair and square. Well played

Old 06-13-2011 | 01:33 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from LBJ in an article from Yahoo sports;
“All the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today,” James said. “They have the same personal problems they had today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that.

“They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they have to get back to the real world at some point.”

What a complete jackass. He brought this all on himself, and now he is bitching about it.

Message to LBJ - Grow up, man up and try to live up to the world you created for yourself.

Old 06-13-2011 | 01:46 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Huge congrats to the Mavs for a well earned and well deserved championship. Dirk finally shed his "soft" reputation and showed the heart, determination and courage of a true champion. He has always been humble in victory and gracious in defeat. Mark Cuban is a great onwer and definitely deserved a championship for all of the committment, effort and money he has put into that team.

Enjoy it now. The Lakers will be back on top next year!

Old 06-13-2011 | 01:48 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
What a douche.

Quick Reply: *** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***