Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Best goals of the epl *ever*

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, that neymar run was the best in a while! But not epl

Sent from my Droid using Teamspeed

Old 08-05-2011, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pure Evo
I can't post any (on my phone @ beach) but maybe you can put up Henry's where he takes the pass and flicks it up to himself and sends it to the back upper 90.
sheer quality

‪Henry Goal vs Manchester United‬‏ - YouTube

Originally Posted by Turboholic
and so many goals of van nistelrooy at man utd, he was the absolute best!
beyond a classic, i am sure that in the loads of documentaries that will come out after he retires, this goal will NEVER EVER be dropped

Originally Posted by Nath4N
i'm not a fan of Neymar but i have to say his recent goal was pretty friggin impressive
yes i saw that and it BEAUTIFUL work indeed, but like PE noted it wasn't in the EPL

that said, i will message GrayTT and ask him to change the title to "best goals of football" so we can keep this up and running

Old 08-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
bonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura about
Wow that Torres goal was incredible

Old 08-05-2011, 08:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonneau13
Wow that Torres goal was incredible
you will love the 2nd goal here (starts at 0.55)

‪Liverpool vs Chelsea 2:0 7.11.10 Torres 2 Goals 1080p HD‬‏ - YouTube

i just hope he starts playing like that FOR chelsea next season, sob was rubbish since the move

Old 08-06-2011, 04:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Don't worry, he'll come good this year. He's already scored a nice one in preseason.

Old 08-06-2011, 07:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Luis Figo used to be my favorite player, this is why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrpvM0o34uw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjPY...8C23F1BE777A50

(I remember seeing nr1 live, it was against ManU, truly amazing goal)

And here is Zidane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7jk...eature=related

Old 08-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by All We'll Drive
Don't worry, he'll come good this year. He's already scored a nice one in preseason.
i really hope so, i have all the faith in him
i just stood up with my hands in the air in silence when this went in

‪Fernando Torres goal vs WestHam 4/23/11 First Goal for chelsea‬‏ - YouTube

i LOVE the crowd's reaction!!

note: i am sad to see zhirkov leaving chelsea

Old 08-06-2011, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
The crowd reaction is awesome

Old 08-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Old 08-06-2011, 09:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
One of my favorites....and not because of the goal. Berba is magic in this clip.

"Ronaldo scores another, but its setup by a piece of genius from Dimitar Berbatov"

‪Berbatov & Ronaldo - Awesome Goal, ManUtd vs WestHam (HQ)‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited by All We'll Drive; 08-06-2011 at 09:22 PM.

Quick Reply: Best goals of the epl *ever*