Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Manchester, Arsenal, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2010 | 06:46 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Manchester, Arsenal, etc.

Ho

Lee

Sh..............

Our path to the Carling just got about 10x easier. Thank you bottom-dwelling bubble-blowers!

Old 11-30-2010 | 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
Although its always great to see Man U get beat, to be fair, no one really cares about the Carling Cup.

Newcastle drawing with Chelsea and Barca beating Madrid 5-0 were the best results of the week

Old 11-30-2010 | 08:44 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
What matters is a loss to a soon to be relegated club breaking a 29 game unbeaten run. To some degree clubs use the lower prioritized competitions to give their young mates playing time and this should be a wake up call for Man U's youngsters when they get first team runs in the bigger competitions.

Old 11-30-2010 | 09:18 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Spadge1976
Although its always great to see Man U get beat, to be fair, no one really cares about the Carling Cup.

Newcastle drawing with Chelsea and Barca beating Madrid 5-0 were the best results of the week
I agree with everything you say, however even winning the lowly Carling Cup means we won something the other guys didn't. All these Chelsea and Man U losses and ties (that should be wins) are just giving me a little fuel for when I meet up with Chris and Justin

The Premiership is looking up for grabs so far, but we're shooting ourselves in the foot in Champs. And we got a relatively good draw (Leeds) in FA Cup. So basically whether it's Carling or a game against homeless people in the alley, I want to win win win win win this year!

Old 11-30-2010 | 10:43 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Count your chickens, Stevie... United is still unbeaten in the league.

Old 11-30-2010 | 10:54 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
It will be fitting that Arsenal will be the team to preserve their "Invincible" legacy on the 13th

As much as I hate to say this, I may not be able to meet up for the game on the 13th... I kind of forgot it's a semi-important anniversary for me and D I'm really overdue to do something big for her.

Old 12-01-2010 | 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
It's the beginning of December, which means in a couple months Arsenal will be out of the picture in terms of the Prem

Old 12-01-2010 | 10:35 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Carling Cup is a runout for the kids...I dont think Sir Alex is too broken up about this...much ado about nothing really

Two points clear at the top before the december "busy period"...rooney and Berba coming back to life...I'll take it

Old 12-01-2010 | 03:30 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
I think we've got a cast this year that can cover for the inevitable injuries. In the recent past, we've lived and died by VanPersie and Fabregas being out, but we've got some people who can complement AND cover in Chamakh, Nasri, Arshavin. When Vermaelen is back to help shore the D up... and I feel like we're still beautiful to watch, but have a measure of toughness this year. I think Chelsea and Man U are turning into Shaq, who always says "don't worry, I can turn it on and off like a light switch when the playoffs get here".

Can't wait for the head-to-head games, starting with a week from Monday.

Old 12-01-2010 | 08:33 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
We've all had our injury problems... and we lost Ronaldo. There is no compensation for that.

Quick Reply: Manchester, Arsenal, etc.