Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

All we drive Chelsea hhmmmm zzzzz

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010 | 03:18 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
For once, I was cheering Liverpool...
Me three! Weird feeling. The second goal was a beaut. Let's hope Dempsey and Fulham will kick them while they are down while we hopefully handle the nouveau riche City sans Balotelli.

Those Chrissy Ronaldo pictures are fantastic!

Old 11-09-2010 | 06:44 AM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
Forget Ronaldo and Messi - Andy Carroll is the best player in the world. And Newcastle will soon regain their rightful place at the top of the Premier League.

Attached Images  

Last edited by Spadge1976; 11-09-2010 at 08:09 AM.
Old 11-09-2010 | 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Spadge1976
Forget Ronaldo and Messi - Andy Carroll is the best player in the world. And Newcastle will soon regain their rightful place at the top of the Premier League.
Haway the lads

Spadge, are you from the North?

Old 11-09-2010 | 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by All We'll Drive
Haway the lads

Spadge, are you from the North?
Yes I am - specifically Gateshead but now living in the Toon.
Was at the Sunderland match last week -probably the most fun I've had all year

Old 11-09-2010 | 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
Or should that read 5under1and ha ha

Old 11-09-2010 | 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent, my mom is from a small town near Barnard Castle and my Dad from Darlington.

Old 11-09-2010 | 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
so how do you end up supporting the blues with heritage like that????

Old 11-09-2010 | 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LoL, most of the time I spent living in England was in the South, but all my family is from the North. We all live in the US now, but whenever we visit we always spend all our time in the North.

I was born in Morecombe, so I should probably support Blackpool....

Old 11-09-2010 | 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond repute
I promised myself i wouldn't watch that game. Then I changed my mind at the last minute. That was a good game. And what you laughing at Bo? I realize our team is going through some tough time but that game was men against boys. I hope this proves to be a confidence booster.

Old 11-09-2010 | 12:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Spadge1976
Carroll is on fire!!! I used to live behind St.James . I have a soft spot for the toon army.

Quick Reply: All we drive Chelsea hhmmmm zzzzz