Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: And the winner is????
Inter.
42.86%
Bayern
57.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Champions League Bayern vs Inter

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 06:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
Diogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Ludas
Potent yes. Try also to throw in boring, uninspiring and predictable.
Most boring CL final for years yaaawwwwnnn
The finals are to win.
As in the porto, the team not conceded any goal and won. that's what counts.

He is just great

Old 05-23-2010, 06:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
Diogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant future
Next year in real madrid. So much hate that this team will receive with ronaldo and mourinho ... hehe

Fuerza Real ...

Old 05-23-2010, 06:52 AM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Ohhh finally a madrid fan appears... they all disappeared after we won la Liga you know

Old 05-23-2010, 08:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with diogo, you play to win and you do it the best way you know how.

Old 05-23-2010, 09:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
There's an article in this week's Sports Illustrated exactly about this subject, as it relates to the Brazilian National Team. How they're abandoning "the beautiful game" under Dunga for a more "just win the trophy" mentality. eg. no Ronaldiho.

When defensive teams play like that they may win some games, but they generally get the lowest viewer ratings and most negative comments. The only people who want to see games like that are die-hard fans of the teams playing, and maybe some sado-masochists... It's like watching David Blaine sit in a block of ice. The only question is "how much can they sit back and take?". Interesting to a few - boring to most. Fans will say "but it's impressive and he set a world record", and the rest of us say "who cares?"...

If my team is in a competition and makes it through only 3 out of 4 rounds, I'd actually rather watch 3 exciting games than 4 boring ones. At work, I'm often "end justifies the means", but in sports and entertainment I prefer that the "means" be exciting and fun to watch - if it's not entertaining, I'm slowly going to drift away from watching.

Justin, I think Chelsea had a good balance of that this year. They played to win, but they also just happened to be offensively potent and pretty exciting to watch. (yeah, kill me for saying that...)

Last edited by Pure Evo; 05-23-2010 at 09:29 AM.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:29 AM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pure Evo
There's an article in this week's Sports Illustrated exactly about this subject, as it relates to the Brazilian National Team. How they're abandoning "the beautiful game" under Dunga for a more "just win the trophy" mentality. eg. no Ronaldiho.

When defensive teams play like that they may win some games, but they generally get the lowest viewer ratings and most negative comments. The only people who want to see games like that are die-hard fans of the teams playing, and maybe some sado-masochists...

If my team is in a competition and makes it through only 3 out of 4 rounds, I'd actually rather watch 3 exciting games than 4 boring ones. At work, I'm often "end justifies the means", but in sports and entertainment I prefer that the "means" be exciting and fun to watch - if it's not entertaining, I'm slowly going to drift away from watching.

Justin, I think Chelsea had a good balance of that this year. They played to win, but they also just happened to be offensively potent and pretty exciting to watch. (yeah, kill me for saying that...)
Spot on

mostly any team will be able to win if they had two lines of defense.. but its boring as hell.. and id rather watch my team attack, than carry a trophy that way.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree...

Old 05-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yeah... and leave it to Mourinho to immediately take the spotlight off his team, and focus it on him and his plans and future.

Old 05-23-2010, 09:53 AM
Bo means business
Oh yeah... and leave it to Mourinho to immediately take the spotlight off his team, and focus it on him and his plans and future.
I actually like Mourinho off field .. he is witty, arragont and funny ... what the heck he is handsome too hehehe.. he creates competitive env.. all exciting for the game.. its in the field where he bores me to death.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Hey! He's about to lead the enemy!!!

Old 05-23-2010, 10:07 AM
Bo means business
Hey! He's about to lead the enemy!!!
ohh dont get me wrong .. he is the guy I love to hate.. Ex. I hate Chelsea coz of Mourinho and now I hate Inter coz of Mourinho.. but you cant deny he has style .. wouldnt want himt coach my team though :P

Quick Reply: Champions League Bayern vs Inter