Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Barca, Inter or draw???
Barca will win
52.94%
Tie
0%
Inter will lose
5.88%
Inter go through
41.18%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Champions League Barca vs Inter

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 10:54 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Blasphemy - inti tarifina an tuhebinani kethiran!!

Old 04-30-2010, 10:55 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pure Evo
Madrid and Man U will each come within one tantalizing point of their respective league championships. If only Burnley had just stayed in The Championship instead of coming up to PL just long enough to dash the Devils' hopes!
Just watch - the Scousers will do us a favor and put those poncy Chelsea boys to the sword. And Arsenal? Another "could have been" season...

Old 04-30-2010, 11:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Well at least we'll have lost to the team that lost to the team that lost the finals!

Old 05-01-2010, 08:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Inter played a great fist leg by playing a free flowing open game, a game that resulted in a 3-1 win. I am perfectly aware of the "tactic" behind using every player on the field as a defender, I just feel that it's a pu%%y thing to do when you have as strong a team as Inter. Not to mention it's a rip off to the people watching. I cannot see how people feel that Mourunho is such a genius because he did nothing but clog up the back field with all of his players. Very boring and a big let down.
I can appreciate that you love the beautiful game, everyone does, but that doesnt always win games. Mourinho had Inter playing the free flowing game at home because they had the fans and their home stadium as an advantage. At Barca the field is huge, it plays into the style that Barca loves, by exploiting the space and passing the ball around. If you dont think it was smart of Mourinho to realise this and play accordingly then that's ok, but if you ask me he knew exactly what it took to win and at the end of the day, like it or not, he is in the final......and it is all down to his tactics.

Old 05-01-2010, 08:31 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by All We'll Drive
I can appreciate that you love the beautiful game, everyone does, but that doesnt always win games. Mourinho had Inter playing the free flowing game at home because they had the fans and their home stadium as an advantage. At Barca the field is huge, it plays into the style that Barca loves, by exploiting the space and passing the ball around. If you dont think it was smart of Mourinho to realise this and play accordingly then that's ok, but if you ask me he knew exactly what it took to win and at the end of the day, like it or not, he is in the final......and it is all down to his tactics.
Being in the final is one thing... but wining with style is another thing... No one does it like barca and you all know it

we are the beauty of the game simple ...

Old 05-01-2010, 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
I'm with you Bonita. It's sad to lose, but like they say: "I'd rather go out in style"

Case in point:

I had a friend in high school who, when we played Mortal Kombat on Sega Genesis, he'd play as Scorpion and just sit on the ground doing leg sweeps ad infinitum. He never lost because there was nothing you could do against it. But needless to say, nobody ever wanted to play with him. What the hell was the point?

That being said, there weren't millions of Euros/dollars on the line for us, nor the chance to hold up the second most coveted trophy in World Football... you can't blame the dude.

Old 05-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
as Rijkaaard and Messi put it few years back... This is anti football

Old 05-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Your both wrong (), at the end of the day it's about the silverware. To do it in style is just an added benefit.

I'll never take from you guys that Barca and Arsenal are great to watch, but if you ask me if I'd rather be hoisting the trophy than watching the game from my couch at home.

Old 05-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Bo means business
Originally Posted by All We'll Drive
Your both wrong (), at the end of the day it's about the silverware. To do it in style is just an added benefit.

I'll never take from you guys that Barca and Arsenal are great to watch, but if you ask me if I'd rather be hoisting the trophy than watching the game from my couch at home.
hmmm you cant really compare barca and arsenal for two reasons

1.Barca plays even more attractive football :P
2. barcelona actually wins trophies :P

Old 05-01-2010, 09:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Hey now!

Quick Reply: Champions League Barca vs Inter