Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

UFC 112 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 03:13 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tips
F**K the ufc, pride was the love of my life, iv stoped watchin mma after ma babay pased away
I'm TOTALLY with you!

In Pride, the fighters had to be more technically competent because they did not have a cage to jam the guy up against.

Dana White has simply taken a page out of "Pro Wrestling" entertainments book, which sucks.

That said, I found myself waking up from mouth breathing on my buddy's couch for every fight after the first fight! This event was a literally, sleepy!

The venue ROCKED however. Wow.

Old 04-12-2010, 03:14 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by icruze
Once a heel hook is locked in and the twisting starts, first comes the pain then the popping. When it comes to heel hooks, I'm the president of the quick tap club.
Nice to meet a fellow member.

Old 04-12-2010, 05:27 PM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chokeu2
I'm TOTALLY with you!

In Pride, the fighters had to be more technically competent because they did not have a cage to jam the guy up against.

Dana White has simply taken a page out of "Pro Wrestling" entertainments book, which sucks.

That said, I found myself waking up from mouth breathing on my buddy's couch for every fight after the first fight! This event was a literally, sleepy!

The venue ROCKED however. Wow.
Agreed..

The Gracie's weren't happy with the direction this sport took either.