Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Happy Day! Angels Finally Change Broadcasters

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 01:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Day! Angels Finally Change Broadcasters

While I realize that this has little significance to those outside of the OC, I am happy to report that the Angels have finally dumped the two worst announcers in baseball - Rex Hudler and Steve Physioc!

I just couldn't stand them.

RIP Rory Markas....

Old 03-04-2010, 01:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
I'm glad they finally got rid of Rex and Steve...now I dont have to listen them when the Mariners beat that angel ass

Old 03-04-2010, 01:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Shadow
I'm glad they finally got rid of Rex and Steve...now I dont have to listen them when the Mariners beat that angel ass
Ah shoot. Thems fightin's words!

I'm not too worried. History has taught us that the Mariners will run out of steam.

Especially once Lee has elbow trouble and Figgins reveals that he is a short alcoholic.

I like your new avatar though. That pic looks strangely familiar....

Did we pass each other at the LA Autoshow in 2006 and not even know it!

Last edited by Barrister; 03-04-2010 at 01:49 AM.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Haha...Thanks....I didn't make it though(My PS Skills suck) Pure Evo made it.

My Mariners have had their ups and downs, but this is the season they get on track. Even when they didnt have the steam in past seasons to make it go all the way(Wish I could deny it ), they did do 2 things right, beat the Yankes and the Angels

I miss being able to see all the games live though, I'll have to time my LA trip perfect so I can catch a few games.

Old 03-04-2010, 02:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Shadow
Haha...Thanks....I didn't make it though(My PS Skills suck) Pure Evo made it.

My Mariners have had their ups and downs, but this is the season they get on track. Even when they didnt have the steam in past seasons to make it go all the way, they did do 2 things right, beat the Yankes and the Angels

I miss being able to see all the games live though, I'll have to time my LA trip perfect so I can catch a few games.
Brother, if you come down here give me a call.

I have season tickets to the Angels - field level.

Old 03-04-2010, 02:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Barrister
Brother, if you come down here give me a call.

I have season tickets to the Angels - field level.

Hell Yeah! That would be awesome. I'll definitely give you a call.