Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Tiger Woods Press Conference

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 12:23 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
In light of Tiger Wood's recent statement to the press on Fox Sports, MSNBC did a survey of 2000 women to get their reactions. One of the questions was "Would you sleep with Tiger Woods?" 82% responded "Not again."

Old 02-19-2010, 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
In light of Tiger Wood's recent statement to the press on Fox Sports, MSNBC did a survey of 2000 women to get their reactions. One of the questions was "Would you sleep with Tiger Woods?" 82% responded "Not again."

BAM!!!!

I'm stealing that, too insane not to.

Old 02-19-2010, 05:23 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I told my buddy that Tiger should've come on and said:

"Look, I'm young, mixed-race and super-rich. I love to bang chicks and I shouldn't have got married. Now that that's sorted, where the white wimmin at?"

Old 02-19-2010, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
OK, I'm not one to normally fuel the Tiger fires, he did a bad, but the only one he's got to make it right with is his wife and kids. And his sponsors and his fans if he hopes to continue to make billions, but really, only his wife and kids.

But......I got home today to the March Maxim in the mail, check page 52. I swear he copied their press conference for himself!!! Seriously funny. So accurate!!!

Old 02-19-2010, 05:58 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
I told my buddy that Tiger should've come on and said:

"Look, I'm young, mixed-race and super-rich. I love to bang chicks and I shouldn't have got married. Now that that's sorted, where the white wimmin at?"

Would have been priceless!

Old 02-19-2010, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
I walked by a bunch of people at work I thought the president was having a press conference. Give me a break he would do it again if he thought he wouldn't get caught. Just trying to save half of his empire.

Old 02-19-2010, 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
quattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond repute
Screw the apology, I'm not happy about his decision to lose his tie at the last minute.

Old 02-19-2010, 08:10 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Tiger's apology today was pretty bizarre. As far as I am concerned he owed his fans nothing more than a written statement. All he needed to do, if not already done, was to apologize profusely to his wife and kids AT HOME, apologize to his mom, and provide a written apology to the boards of directors of his business partners and sponsors.

Forget the 'therapy', man up, face the music and go get ready for Augusta. Can't believe he's dragging this out this long.

Old 02-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
The worldview that PR companies have concocted is getting ridiculous. Why does he owe anyone other than his wife an apology? Does he genuinely need rehab/therapy? I doubt it. Where did the notion come from that he owes the public anything regarding his private conduct? It just adds to the idea that athletes should somehow be looked up to for anything other than their professional capabilities.

Old 02-19-2010, 09:06 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
A friend today suggested getting therapy for loving sex is like getting therapy for breathing...

Quick Reply: Tiger Woods Press Conference