Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Who is gona win
Man u
87.50%
Arsenal
12.50%
a Tie
0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Arsenal vs. Man U

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 10:41 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Brilliant display today...fantastic football.

Can someone tell me who lit a fire under Nani's arse ?

Looks like Rooney has finally found his partner up front

UNITED

Old 01-31-2010, 10:47 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Valencia and Nani on the flanks will help make the championship run easier this year. With Nani coming to form, let's hope Valencia feels the pressure to up his performance. With Park and Giggsy backing them up, Rooney will be the hottest goal scorer the EPL has seen in a while.

Old 02-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
United still needs that "back to the goal" pure scorer in the mold of Van Nistelrooy. I thought Berbatov could be it, but he hasn't lived up to his potential. As soon as United finds that guy, Rooney will have as many assists as goals. Also, this fad of a single striker up front is rubbish - you need two strikers for that interplay unless you've got some energetic and prolific wingers like Ronaldo. Valencia and Nani could be those guys, but they have to be in the play more often. Yesterday was a good example of how effective that could be. Put Rooney up front, Valencia and Nani on the wings, leave Fletcher and Carrick in the middle to hold and create those breaks, and get the back four healthy and stable. I thought Rafael played a great game, esp. toward the end. As for Jonny Evans... errr... uhh... where's Rio and Nemanja?

Old 02-01-2010, 11:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
United still needs that "back to the goal" pure scorer in the mold of Van Nistelrooy. I thought Berbatov could be it, but he hasn't lived up to his potential. As soon as United finds that guy, Rooney will have as many assists as goals. Also, this fad of a single striker up front is rubbish - you need two strikers for that interplay unless you've got some energetic and prolific wingers like Ronaldo. Valencia and Nani could be those guys, but they have to be in the play more often. Yesterday was a good example of how effective that could be. Put Rooney up front, Valencia and Nani on the wings, leave Fletcher and Carrick in the middle to hold and create those breaks, and get the back four healthy and stable. I thought Rafael played a great game, esp. toward the end. As for Jonny Evans... errr... uhh... where's Rio and Nemanja?
Jonny evans performance was sad at best...as for Rio, his dumbass wanted to hit somebody and Vidic is on strike from Fergie

Old 02-02-2010, 08:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
The back line is in shambles

That was my in-depth analysis for the week.

Old 02-02-2010, 09:06 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Rio is at the end of his career. He's no Franco Baresi, I hope he hangs it up before he hurts the team and the development of any younger talent.

Old 02-03-2010, 08:15 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I have to agree, Alex. His fall was rapid... Just think, May 2008 he and Vidic were the best defending pair in the world. Not even 2 years later??

I am very happy with Rafael da Silva's progress, and SAF just picked up Chris Smalling from Fulham, who may just be the next great England defender. Jonny Evans is a loss - time to cut bait there. We are well stacked in the midfield, so we need to go buy two solid defenders (kudos to the Arse on Vermaelen).

Old 02-03-2010, 09:40 AM
Watch this space.
Nice work Chelsea! A 1-1 draw with Hull does us favors. Now if Arsenal wins or draws with Chelsea on Saturday and Man U wins, United will be top of the table again. I guess it'll be the rare occasion that I root for the Arse!

Old 02-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
We hit a speed bump, that's all.

Stupid Terry has screwed with our team focus.

Old 02-03-2010, 10:20 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
My master plan is coming together...at last.

Quick Reply: Arsenal vs. Man U