Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Who's not gonna be watching the Super Bowl?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 05:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Who's not gonna be watching the Super Bowl?

After today's loss for Dallas, and with the so unpredictable colts, i don't know if the Super Bowl is even worth tuning into to see!

Old 01-17-2010, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Sissies?

Last edited by Barrister; 01-17-2010 at 06:35 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
barebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond repute
I don't watch any sports, super bowl is not exciting anyway.

Old 01-17-2010, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wait wait wait... the Vikings actually won their first game in the playoffs?!?!?

Old 01-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I will watch it like i do every year with my friends, but like every year I won't care about the outcome.

Old 01-17-2010, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
same as every year not really about the game. Dallas overachieved getting this far. The struggle they had with Kansas City was ridiculous.

Old 01-17-2010, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
And to make matters worse, I'm sure most companies aren't looking forward to blowing $$$$$$$$$$$$$ on commercials, so there's not really even that to look forward to.

Actually I just hope whoever it is, it's a good close game. Nothing worse than a championship blowout with 2 teams you don't care about.

Old 01-17-2010, 06:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Will be watching live on this side of the pond

hoping for a Chargers vs Vikings game, for some banter with my Charger supporting mate who'll be in Oz at the time

i'm a vikings fan myself

Old 01-17-2010, 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
I will watch it like i do every year with my friends, but like every year I won't care about the outcome.
This was one of my favorites.

Old 01-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I'm just in it for the wings, chips/dip, and beer.

Quick Reply: Who's not gonna be watching the Super Bowl?