Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

it still hurts...

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 12:10 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
it still hurts...

Okay i checked my email today to see a newsletter from Ronaldinho site ... didnt visit it for sometime now, and when i opened i saw the whole theme changed to Milan Colors. i felt like i saw my significant other cheating on me...

Ronaldinho Gaścho - Official Website - www.ronaldinhogaucho.com

i hate transfer zone period... does any one else find it difficult to let go ?

Attached Images   

Last edited by Bonita; 01-01-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, Ronaldinho leaving Barca was a tough one, but for me Henry and Hleb simply switching from one favorite team to another was a little more manageable. Actually, Henry hurt pretty bad, since he basically was Arsenal at the time. At least Barca is still on top. Arsenal went from Invincibles and Champions League finalists to struggling to remain in the top 4... I still miss seeing HENRY 14 in the red and white.

But Arsenal has had so many superstar players stolen over the years that I've simply grown numb, and force myself to love whoever happens to be wearing the colors. Although if Fabregas gets stolen, I'll be truly upset. Even if he goes to Barca.

Actually, the hardest one for me is probably when the Wizards banished Chris Webber, and he went on to kick ass out in Sacramento. Sac became the most exciting team in the league, and always fighting for the Western Conference crown, while the Wiz sank back down to the bottom of the league. I think the same thing might happen again with Arenas brandishing guns and crap... but at least we don't have very far to sink

Old 01-01-2010, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Makes me sad everytime I see it. Just happy I got to see him play a few times before the hostile switch.