Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

lol poor poor Thierry

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 03:57 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
We play curling with dead puppies and bazookas.
Whatever you say man. It's still curling.

Old 11-22-2009, 07:57 AM
Teamspeed Member
Lamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud of
it's not fair at all but that's soccer sometimes u need to be sneaky and u end up gettin away with stuff. I find it Hilarious lol

Old 11-22-2009, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
I guess if your Irish it's not funny, but your right, that's just how the game works sometimes.

Old 11-28-2009, 03:22 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
HEAVYCHEVY is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Lamborghini Balboni
it's not fair at all but that's soccer sometimes u need to be sneaky and u end up gettin away with stuff. I find it Hilarious lol

I agree, in the late 90's Roberto Baggio took a dive in the box against Nigeria, I believe they were losing and tied and end up winning in PK's. Either way it was a big dive in the box and because it was Baggio they got a penalty and won.

However Karma prevailed and Baggio shanked a PK against Brazil in the finals. Baggio was my favorite player so it was hard to be mad at him, but that Nigeria team was the truth and I hated to see them lose like that, cheated out of a game being the pride of a 3rd world country. But you can't hate the player.

Old 11-28-2009, 09:40 AM
QTC
Teamspeed Member
QTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to all
I'm French and I don't care about it

but everybody talks about that in France

Old 11-28-2009, 10:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Maradona did it back then. They even called it "The hand of God"

Old 11-28-2009, 11:13 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
^^ "They" or "him"?

Old 11-28-2009, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Green
Maradona did it back then. They even called it "The hand of God"
And I love him for it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbbsytHDp2o

but he came out and show'd everyone what he is made of!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rW-lK9F6TU

Old 11-29-2009, 04:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
yeah gray TT.. u need to change ur team!!
Hala madrid!!!