Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

SEC Rules

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 07:57 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Overtaker
Didn't you see him in the last game?! I could hardly believe what I was seeing . Unfortunately I am afraid he will revert to the QB he's always been.
Even Crompton himself thought "OMG I don't suck" Poor guy...

I'm hoping for a strong Oregon Ducks finish, we have these teams left:

10/24 @ Washington 3:30 PM
10/31 No. 6 USC 8:00 PM
11/07 @ Stanford TBA
11/14 Arizona State TBA
11/21 @ Arizona TBA
12/03 Oregon State ESPN360.com 9:00 PM

Old 10-13-2009, 08:08 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
225WhiteSS is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate every team thats ranked before LSU lol, iReally hate FLORIDA they suck

Old 10-13-2009, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 225WhiteSS
iReally hate FLORIDA
Who doesn't?

Did anyone watch the Florida-LSU game? Somewhere near the end Urban (what kind of name is THAT?) Meyer rubbed his forehead & cheek all over Tebow's facemask. Gayest thing I've ever seen in the history of college football!

Last edited by Overtaker; 10-13-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Christian
1) Florida
2) Alabama
10) LSU
22) South Carolina

Nuff said
Sucks though. My Tigers were there until Arkansas put a serious whoopin on them.

Old 10-13-2009, 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by orlando333
Christian you be funny my man; just accept one of my SC bets again to get yourself square
I am more than glad to settle up now. I bet on Cal, nuff said about that conference. Why the hell would I bet on Notre Dame.

You USC guys claim your team as the best, I bet they do not make it to the BCS and than an SEC team does and that an SEC team wins it

Old 10-13-2009, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 225WhiteSS
I hate every team thats ranked before LSU lol, iReally hate FLORIDA they suck
LOL, you can hate Florida all day long and that's fine, however as soon as you state that Florida "sucks", well, you lose any credibility and show that you pretty much are a moron.

Old 10-13-2009, 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Overtaker
Who doesn't?

Did anyone watch the Florida-LSU game? Somewhere near the end Urban (what kind of name is THAT?) Meyer rubbed his forehead & cheek all over Tebow's facemask. Gayest thing I've ever seen in the history of college football!

Yup, Lane Kiffin, that's a super cool and groovey name

Old 10-14-2009, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
orlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Christian
I am more than glad to settle up now. I bet on Cal, nuff said about that conference. Why the hell would I bet on Notre Dame.

You USC guys claim your team as the best, I bet they do not make it to the BCS and than an SEC team does and that an SEC team wins it
sure you will Christian, sure you will.

Old 10-14-2009, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^Orlando, I don't know were the sarcasm is coming from. When I lost the bet to you I said I would settel up, you have tried to get me to take some sucker bets against ND and Oregon I believe. Not gonna happen, I do not even like those teams. You should as you say "man up" or whatever and take my bet, USC will not be in the BCS game and even if they got LUCKY and did an SEC team will hand them there ass.

So there it is, I took a bet that you guys thru at me, take my bet, however, it won't happen, after all you are a USC "fan". USC after all is the best in the country except for when the played Washington or a top SEC team

Don't however insinutate (spelling) that I won't pay Orlando, that's pretty weak because you know that I sent you an IM asking for your address.

Old 10-15-2009, 10:27 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Orlando- I am willing to put any $$$$ figure you want that USC would get STOMPED by Florida, Bama, and even LSU would beat them... That being said the bet will NEVER happen since USC will not venture out of the rose bowl and the rose bowl is WAY to scared to let a 2nd place SEC team into the game (not counting the BCS Championship)

Quick Reply: SEC Rules