Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The Official Cavaliers vs. Magics Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 01:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Too many mistakes from the Cavs today.

Old 05-27-2009, 02:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
lebron got a phantom foul and the cavs still couldn't pull it off.

Old 05-27-2009, 03:24 AM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
god damnit. cavs are gonna lose the series.

Old 05-27-2009, 03:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
The series is far from over... the Magic still need to close the series out. But, they have gone through more adversity in these playoffs, and I full expect them to win one of the next two games.

I called the Magic before the playoffs began

Old 05-27-2009, 04:08 AM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by thedude
The series is far from over... the Magic still need to close the series out. But, they have gone through more adversity in these playoffs, and I full expect them to win one of the next two games.

I called the Magic before the playoffs began
I know rashard and hedo are good... but i didnt think they could perform this consistently all series.

I called the Nuggets before the playoffs began. so i guess we'll see what happens.

Usually i'd say Lebron would be able to bring the cavs back, but he's already doing everything he can. His teammates are sucking big fat .

Old 05-27-2009, 04:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute
the only thing that worries me is that 3/4 of these games could have gone either way. it could very well be Cavs 3-1 - they are playing the Magic much better than they did during the regular season. (well, the other thing that worries me is that Orlando was one of the 8 teams to drop a 3-1 lead...)

if the Magic can close this out next game, they will take a BIG STEP in showing their maturation - finding a killer instinct. my fear is they think they can relax next game and finish it in orlando.

one lesson learned - don't piss off Dwight Howard.

- chuck

Old 05-27-2009, 04:57 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by carendt242
the only thing that worries me is that 3/4 of these games could have gone either way. it could very well be Cavs 3-1 - they are playing the Magic much better than they did during the regular season. (well, the other thing that worries me is that Orlando was one of the 8 teams to drop a 3-1 lead...)

if the Magic can close this out next game, they will take a BIG STEP in showing their maturation - finding a killer instinct. my fear is they think they can relax next game and finish it in orlando.

one lesson learned - don't piss off Dwight Howard.

- chuck
yea he's got big elbows and hes not afraid to use them

You're definitely right about how close most of the games have been. The Magic though have consistently been the better second half team which really is what matters in the NBA.

Old 05-27-2009, 09:23 AM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not sold on it being over just yet. Maybe I am pulling for the Cavs in this series, but keep in mind that Cleveland losing a home game isn't common to them. I expect them to take the next one, and at that point its not just a "3-2" series. It will be interesting, and they're definitely the underdogs, but I can see it happening. It's amusing, David Stern and the league definitely are pulling for a Lebron vs Kobe finals, but Orlando and Denver are fighting against it.

Old 05-27-2009, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute
and if the league does not rescind that technical, it could very well play a huge role in game 6 or 7...

- chuck

Old 05-27-2009, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by carendt242
and if the league does not rescind that technical, it could very well play a huge role in game 6 or 7...

- chuck
Looks like they did rescind the Technical foul...

The NBA announced Wednesday that it has rescinded Howard's sixth technical foul of the playoffs, which he was given for taunting Anderson Varejao after a layup in the fourth quarter of the Magic's 116-114 overtime victory Tuesday night. Cleveland's forward had draped his arms around Howard in a failed attempt to stop him from scoring.

Last edited by thedude; 05-27-2009 at 04:56 PM.

Quick Reply: The Official Cavaliers vs. Magics Thread