Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

More drama for Mr. Phelps...

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
More drama for Mr. Phelps...

LOL... you'd think if millions of dollars depended on it you wouldn't be out living like a total playboy....

Olympics - Stripper marvels at Phelps' feats - FOX Sports on MSN

The hits keep coming for Michael Phelps — and we're not talking about bong hits, either.

This time, it's a Baltimore stripper who's kissing and telling about the Olympic champion.

Theresa White tells the British newspaper News of the World that Phelps' stamina should earn him a gold medal in the romantic arts after Phelps engaged in an "individual medley relay" with her and another woman.

"The sex lasted for about three hours," White, 25, told the newspaper. "Michael should get another Olympic gold for marathon love-making."

White claims Phelps invited her and some of her lap-dancing pals to his apartment, where the action allegedly took a kinky turn after two hours of drinking. White said she approached Phelps and asked if he'd be interested in a three-way, and she wasn't talking about a conference call.

"He told me he'd never had one before but said it would be with me and then pointed at another girl," White told the paper. "Everybody else stayed put while we went upstairs and jumped into bed."

A rep for Phelps did not return messages seeking comment.

White, who posed topless for a gallery of photos that appear on the News of the World's website, revealed a whole lot more for the paper. White claims:

Phelps "doesn't have a lot of stuff in his house. It's bare, there's no food. Just a pantry full of candy and a fridge full of beer."

Phelps "chews tobacco like a sailor. It's disgusting. All over his house are plastic bottles that he spits it into."

Phelps is way into online poker and that one of his goals is to be a poker champ.

That while she and Phelps had an ongoing physical relationship, the only time he took her out was for a "value deal" at Taco Bell. "That was it," she said. "He just bought me some soft tacos. No romantic candlelit dinner ... And he's supposed to be a millionaire!"

Old 05-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
You know, most of these endorsement deals have morality clause.

I sure hope for this dumb ass kid's sake that his contracts do not.

Old 05-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stuka
You know, most of these endorsement deals have morality clause.

I sure hope for this dumb ass kid's sake that his contracts do not.

I don't see why this is even news. Was he at some sort of promotional event? I don't think so. What he does in his personal life should be up to him.

Old 05-11-2009, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
^^ They do... that's why he lost Kellogs over the bong incident, but the others stuck with him.

I don't think this will be enough to kill the others but he is on needlessly thin ice i'm sure.

Old 05-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger

I don't see why this is even news. Was he at some sort of promotional event? I don't think so. What he does in his personal life should be up to him.
The morality clauses are for when he is NOT working...

Like if he had a sex tape that got out to the Internetz, he can kiss his endorsement contracts goodbye.

Old 05-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
A three hour 3-some is pretty damn impressive if you ask me...

Old 05-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
A three hour 3-some is pretty damn impressive if you ask me...
Yeah. After seeing him in that Speedo all the time I was wondering if he was even interested. He is my hero now.

Old 05-11-2009, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stuka
The morality clauses are for when he is NOT working...

Like if he had a sex tape that got out to the Internetz, he can kiss his endorsement contracts goodbye.
Did not know.

Sorry.

Old 05-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Really?

Old 05-11-2009, 05:47 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bkagan

Really?
It did say Baltimore and stripper did it not? No surprises in that photo.