Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Favre to the friggin' Viqueens?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Favre to the friggin' Viqueens?

If I see Favre come running out of the visiter locker room at Lambeau in purple and gold, I think I'll be sick for the entire season.

Report: Brett Favre to meet with Vikings coach Brad Childress - NFL - SI.com

Old 05-06-2009, 01:15 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alin2.5
If I see Favre come running out of the visiter locker room at Lambeau in purple and gold, I think I'll be sick for the entire season.

The man seems obsessed in morphing from football icon to absolute douche bag. I didn't get the Jets, and I definitely don't get this. Has to be ego, or money, or both. Though if it's money, there's a whole other slew of issues there.

Old 05-06-2009, 01:16 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
A big part of the reason centers around his hatred for Packers GM Ted Thompson.....

Old 05-06-2009, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond repute
Every time I see Favre's face on ESPN, I hate him a little more.

Old 05-06-2009, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
A big part of the reason centers around his hatred for Packers GM Ted Thompson.....
That's clearly the driving force.

He thinks that TT pushed him out unceremoniously after getting the Packers to the NFC title game.

He's even told interviewers that going to the Jets was motivated by his hatred of TT.

But, still, a Viqueen? That cuts deep...

Old 05-06-2009, 02:32 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
He is letting his personal vendetta tarnish his legacy. Going to the Vikings will be a slap in the face to the Packer fans who adored him for so many years. If this whole deal does through, it will be interesting to see if he is cheered or booed by the Packer fans when the Vikings come to Lambaeu.

He will no doubt look back on this period in his life and wonder why he did what he did.

Old 05-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I am a Vikings fan but ironically always had a little love for the Packers because of Farve. If the Viks didn't make the playoffs, which has been an almost certainty for a while, and the packers did make it I rooted for the Pack BUT Farve is definitely proving to me that he is an idiot. If he really wanted to piss TT off and go to the JETS he should have just done that instead of dragging the entire SAGA out that happened last season. I hope that if he wants to go to the Viks, which is better than Sage and waste of life jackson, I hope he just does it right away and doesn't drag his feet...

Old 05-06-2009, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alin2.5

Thats like a total abomination...I mean cmon a Viking? whats he thinking?

Old 05-06-2009, 07:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Even with Favre on the team, the Vikings will still suck.

Old 05-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Even with Favre on the team, the Vikings will still suck.
I read somewhere that the Vikings have some of the worst fans in sports, Alzilla your not helping out cause man

Quick Reply: Favre to the friggin' Viqueens?