Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Laker & Rocket Fans - Its On!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 01:24 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Great win tonight. The Lakers seemed to have grown a pair.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:32 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Good game. I just don't understand how Artest got kicked out for a elbow that Kobe threw? Now thats interesting.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EVS Motors Inc.
Good game. I just don't understand how Artest got kicked out for a elbow that Kobe threw? Now thats interesting.
Sorry dude, but that wasn't why he got thrown out... lets be honest here and state the truth. Artest can go off at any moment, and he came right over to Kobe to start shit, thats why he got thrown out.

He plays physical all game, and once somebody gets physical on him... he gets pissed. Cmon dude.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Wow... is anybody listening to these clowns on TNT ... sitting there and contradicting themselves.

And Artest has officially become the Mike Tyson of the NBA. I'm glad Kobe didn't back down. Like I said before, Artest can dish it out... but once somebody is physical with him, he flips out??

Sack-up Artest. And don't wine when you get some of your own medicine.

Old 05-07-2009, 02:34 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by thedude
Sorry dude, but that wasn't why he got thrown out... lets be honest here and state the truth. Artest can go off at any moment, and he came right over to Kobe to start shit, thats why he got thrown out.

He plays physical all game, and once somebody gets physical on him... he gets pissed. Cmon dude.
Artest seems to get mad that Kobe didn't get a TF when he should have on that throat elbow. Artest didn't go up to Kobe without a real reason. You forgot to mention Kobe threw a elbow at his throat. Artest went to the Ref first and go no response, only than did he go to Kobe to complain. It wasn't even a physical complaint. Thats the fact.

Artest gets thrown out for going to Kobe and complaining about the elbow, so fine he got kicked out because he was annoyed a TF wasn't called. But why wasn't the foul called? Whats up with Fisher too? Wasn't that a bit too much what he did? TNT guys just agree with Artest because the Technical Foul wasn't called. Anyways thats just what I think.

Last edited by EVS Motors Inc.; 05-07-2009 at 02:41 AM.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by EVS Motors Inc.
Artest seems to get mad that Kobe didn't get a TF when he should have on that throat elbow. Artest didn't go up to Kobe without a real reason. You forgot to mention Kobe threw a elbow at his throat. Artest went to the Ref first and go no response, only than did he go to Kobe to complain. It wasn't even a physical complaint. Thats the fact.

Artest gets thrown out for going to Kobe and complaining about the elbow, so fine he got kicked out because he was annoyed a TF wasn't called. But why wasn't the foul called? Whats up with Fisher too? Wasn't that a bit too much what he did? TNT guys just agree with Artest because the Technical Foul wasn't called. Anyways thats just what I think.
That was physical play under the basket, I can argue that Artest was all over the back of Kobe when he was boxing him out. The fact is, Artest came over to Kobe with that Crazy mike tyson look in his eyes. Fact is, Artest has a history of being the center of very scary altercations.

Kobe also agreed that Ejecting Artest was overboard, and he's right. But Artest was looking for a fight... he got right in his face and was asking for a reaction.

And while Fish body checking Scola was a bit much, he was thrown out of the game. He shouldn't be suspended by this p*ssy league for another game. Rondo throws a punch and doesn't get anything, hopefully the league stays consistent... but I doubt it.

Sack up Ron Ron... you can dish it, but you can't take it.

Old 05-07-2009, 07:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Can't believe I fell asleep. Oh well. I can't wait for Friday and Ron Artest is a proven thug. Lots of drama!

Old 05-07-2009, 07:59 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by thedude
Wow... is anybody listening to these clowns on TNT ... sitting there and contradicting themselves.

And Artest has officially become the Mike Tyson of the NBA. I'm glad Kobe didn't back down. Like I said before, Artest can dish it out... but once somebody is physical with him, he flips out??

Sack-up Artest. And don't wine when you get some of your own medicine.
Spot on, as usual. Artest is a thug and a baby. I slo-mo replayed that play over and over again and saw that Artest was being really rough with Kobe under the basket. One of Artest' considerably large and strong elbows were planted very firmly in the small of Kobe's back. Artest was being rough with Kobe like that all game. In that particular play, Kobe was simply trying to stand his ground and return a little of the roughness he had been getting all game.

The Rockets needed Artest to keep a cool head in order to be in this series. That psycho is unable to subjugate his own self interest for the good of the team. Quite simply, they need him on his "A" game to have any chance of beating the Lakers, now due to his own personal self-interest he is unable to see the bigger picture. Artest is now mentally owned by Kobe. Series over. I'll be surprised if Houston wins one more game

Old 05-07-2009, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniD
Can't believe I fell asleep. Oh well. I can't wait for Friday and Ron Artest is a proven thug. Lots of drama!
I love that thug. Tough loss last night, home court advantage next game. i actually got invited to go, but I'm already taking part in a fishing tournament down on the gulf coast.

Old 05-07-2009, 10:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
but I'm already taking part in a fishing tournament down on the gulf coast.
You and RedlineRobert should get together and chat. Robert is a HUGE fishing guy too and is quite the angler.

Quick Reply: Laker & Rocket Fans - Its On!!!!