Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

KG out for the postseason

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond repute
KG out for the postseason

I was listening to the interview this morning when Doc announced that Garnet is doubtful for the entire postseason. I didn't like our chances before

Old 04-16-2009, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
This was the headline on ESPN.com this morning:

Kevin Garnett of Boston Celtics could miss entire postseason, Doc Rivers says - ESPN

Doc Rivers is the master of gamesmanship - remember the staged Paul Pierce "injury" during the playoffs last year when they carted him off the court in pain only to return in 24-hours to drop 30 on the Lakers?? Worse than soccer.

I would take this report with a mountain of salt.

But don't use this as an excuse. The Lakers were going to beat you regardless . . .