Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Does Villareal have a real shot?
Yes
50.00%
No
50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

We Are Not Afraid Of Arsenal - Villarreal Midfielder Pires

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
We Are Not Afraid Of Arsenal - Villarreal Midfielder Pires

The veteran midfielder insists that despite Arsenal's formidable recent run, Villarreal believe they can reach the semi-finals at their expense...

Former Arsenal winger Robert Pires has stated that he and his Villarreal teammates have nothing to fear from the English side when they arrive at El Madrigal tomorrow evening for their quarter-final clash in the Champions League.

Pires spent six successful seasons with the Gunners, winning the Premier League on two occasions and is well aware of the threat his former side pose.

Marca reports that the Frenchman said, “This is a very special round for me because I had six years there but the only thing I want to do is move forward to the semi-finals with Villarreal.

“They [Arsenal] come here after not losing for 17 games, but Villarreal is not afraid of this because the Champions League is a very different tournament. We have great confidence and play very well against English teams.”

Furthermore, Pires believes that the current crop available to coach Manuel Pellegrini could be good enough to go on to reach the final of the tournament.

He finished, “People think Villarreal cannot win the Champions League, but I think we are good enough to at least reach the final because we have a lot of quality, and anything can happen.”
Source
Paul Macdonald, Goal.com

Attached Images  
Old 04-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
I love it! wish i could be there for one of these games this year. CL games are insanely fun.

Old 04-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Villarreal have lost it they're so out of form I doubt that they can get a 0-0 at el Madrigal

Old 04-07-2009, 10:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmmm, I think they still have enough good players to make a game of it. This could be a real corker.

Old 04-08-2009, 02:40 PM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Pires is gonna buckle at the Emirates! Too much emotion there, the arsenal faithfuls adored him!