Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

2009 Wood Memorial (G1) - I Want Revenge, Let me say WOW

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 11:58 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow 2009 Wood Memorial (G1) - I Want Revenge, Let me say WOW

YouTube - 2009 Wood Memorial (G1) - I Want Revenge

Old 04-05-2009, 11:59 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
2009 Wood Memorial (G1) - I Want Revenge

Aqueduct Racetrack
I Want Revenge overcame a horrible start, traffic problems and seven other three-year-olds Saturday afternoon to win the 85th running of the Grade 1, $750,000 Wood Memorial at Aqueduct Rracetrack by a length and a half over West Side Bernie. In what is certain to be rated as one of the top races of the year, the Stephen Got Even colt thrilled the crowd of 7,209, which had made him the overwhelming favorite, with a demonstration of courage and ability not often seen in horses making their eighth career start. You dont want to see that kind of trouble, and nine out of 10 times they dont overcome it, said winning trainer Jeff Mullins, as I Want Revenge paid $3 for his second victory on dirt. So, for him to do what did today is just unbelievable. He had every trouble you could have in a race and still overcame it. Thats as good as it gets right there. I Want Revenge had showed class on March 7 when he won the Grade 2 Gotham Stakes by more than eight lengths. It was his first start on dirt after going 1-for-6 on the synthetic surfaces in California.