Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Dunk of the Season! DWade Is The MVP

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Dunk of the Season! DWade Is The MVP

This is one of the sweetest dunks I have ever seen. Check out his hang time with only one full step powering his jump! Dare I say that it reminds me of MJ??

One of about 10 amazing plays DWade made last night. He seems to make 10 great plays every night. In my opinion, he is the MVP.

Be sure to watch in high quality.

YouTube - Dwyane Wade Power Slams

Last edited by Barrister; 03-24-2009 at 11:31 AM.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
ARGH.... video players blocked on work computer, but I really want to see this one.

Old 03-24-2009, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Nicely done. Dwade is ballin this season.

Old 03-24-2009, 11:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Dana, I agree it looks like MJ, but I respectfully disagree the DWade will win MVP.

I want to say Lebron, but I would put money on Kobe if I had too.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger
Dana, I agree it looks like MJ, but I respectfully disagree the DWade will win MVP.

I want to say Lebron, but I would put money on Kobe if I had too.
Lebron will get MVP this year. He has been crowned it since the beginning of the season, and he is ballin. His team has a insane record at home, and he has the best record in the NBA for now.

This is coming from a Laker fan. Plus Kobe could care less about the MVP, he wants a championship, and so does everyone else in L.A.

Old 03-24-2009, 02:26 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by thedude
Lebron will get MVP this year. He has been crowned it since the beginning of the season, and he is ballin. His team has a insane record at home, and he has the best record in the NBA for now.

This is coming from a Laker fan. Plus Kobe could care less about the MVP, he wants a championship, and so does everyone else in L.A.
AMEN!!!!!

If dunks were the sole criteria for MVP, Dwight Howard would easily win. If scoring was the criteria, then Kobe would have won in 2005-6. Wade is ballin, but his team is not good enough.

Old 03-24-2009, 08:47 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
wmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the rough
D Wade is definitely a MVP candidate, but like others have said, it'll probably go to Lebron, and deservedly so. What's more amazing than his offense this year is actually his defense. He's certainly turned it up a notch since his injury and have proven all his naysayers wrong.

Old 03-25-2009, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
the arena went nuts when he dunked that! dwade for mvp!

Old 03-25-2009, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond repute
If Dave Stern called and ask me how to vote:

1.) Lebron
2.) DWade
3.) Kobe
4.) Dwight the Superman

Add CPaul or Deron Williams to run the point and it's not a bad team...........

Old 03-26-2009, 08:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond repute
DWade has definitely stepped up his game this season. But so has Lebron (and for LBJ, on both ends of the court as well). The other 11 guys on the Cavs squad are not appreciably better than DWade's supporting cast. You have to give the MVP to the overriding reason why the Cavs are jockeying for the best record in the NBA (and have a deathgrip on best record in the Eastern Conference by a good margin), and not lagging 20 games behind in the standings. And don't even try and state that Mike Brown is a better coach than Erik Spoelstra......

If you were a GM and had the hypothetical first choice to choose anyone in the league, would you really take DWade over LBJ at this juncture of their careers? LBJ just had his 4th season of 2000 points/500 rebounds/500 assists, which is 2nd all-time to the Big O (who had 6 such seasons). The only other guys with multiple seasons of 2000/500/500? Larry Legend had 3; MJ & John Havlicek had 2. That's it. Notice no Kobe Bryant on that list??

Quick Reply: Dunk of the Season! DWade Is The MVP