Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Watching Barcelona Is Like Watching A Ballet - Laporta

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Watching Barcelona Is Like Watching A Ballet - Laporta

The president has been raving about how aesthetically pleasing his side are...

Joan Laporta has compared watching Barcelona to watching a "ballet" in an interview with Antena 3.

The Catalans have been in superb form this season and have danced themselves into the quarter-finals of the Champions League, as well as the final of the Copa del Rey.

Laporta praised them not only for the fact they are winning but for the way they are winning, the way they are pleasing on the eye.

"What Barcelona are doing right now is more like art," he began, gushingly. "Our team functions with the spirit that is seen in the large musicals or a ballet," he explained.

"We also have players who are like dancers, they are aesthetically pleasing and have a magnificent figure.

"They go for the win and do so by playing attractively."

Barcelona have been, arguably, the most impressive side in La Primera this season and find themselves six points clear at the top this weekend.

Laporta knows that the league is far from over, but says that he has "full confidence" that his team will complete a "historic season".

"The gap in the league is not a winning one and we are not saying anything is over yet," he concluded.

Barcelona take their beautiful movements to Almeria on Sunday evening,
James Walker-Roberts, Goal.com

Attached Images  
Old 03-15-2009, 01:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I agree 100%, I have been to many matches in my day and they are all just magnificent!!!

Old 03-15-2009, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
I agree 100%, I have been to many matches in my day and they are all just magnificent!!!
Not even the biggest Merengue can disagree with that

Old 03-15-2009, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
Barca!!