Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

MLB Season 09

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
False He should and IS a Yankee and no homo but the guy looks good in pinstripes
The pain . . . The pain . . .

Old 03-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Hey don't worry you guys picked up my buddy Abreyu...

Old 03-11-2009, 10:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Hey don't worry you guys picked up my buddy Abreyu...
That's damn small consolation. I saw first hand what Tex can do during the last 2 months of last season. Besides, I'm not too excited about the Yankees sloppy seconds!!

Old 03-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
it is small consolation isn't it...

Old 03-12-2009, 08:49 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
wmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the rough
With the kind of money the Yankees are spending again, it'll be sad if they don't make the playoffs.

Old 03-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by wmasters
With the kind of money the Yankees are spending again, it'll be sad if they don't make the playoffs.
Sad?? It would be justice.

Old 03-12-2009, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Oh god here we go, with the money this and that. Just because other team owner's are to damn cheap because their fans are to unreliable and bandwagon doesn't mean sh*t. or at least that's my view...

Old 03-13-2009, 08:30 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
wmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the roughwmasters is a jewel in the rough
Oh god here we go, with the money this and that. Just because other team owner's are to damn cheap because their fans are to unreliable and bandwagon doesn't mean sh*t. or at least that's my view...
LOL..... I don't think anybody was complaining about how much money the Yankees are shelling out, but rather making an observation that with that kind of money to buy talent, they better make it to the play offs. Just look at last year. It'll be embarrassing for my team to spend that kind of money only to not make the playoffs.

On a side note, to defend the other teams in the league,...not every team is playing in a prime location like New York. Which also means not every team pulls in the type of revenue the Yankees have. I'm sure as fans, we'll all love for our teams to have all that money to spend on their players. And I'm sure no one would complain about their team if they did the same. But then again, look at World Series last year,....it's not really about how much money you spend on a team now is it.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
You bring up a good point with this past world series. And I also totally know what your saying I just have to listen to that all the time and honestly that's the best defense I've been able to come up with haha.

BTW, who is your team man?

Old 03-14-2009, 07:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
You bring up a good point with this past world series. And I also totally know what your saying I just have to listen to that all the time and honestly that's the best defense I've been able to come up with haha.

BTW, who is your team man?
I hear ya... I'm sure there are a lot of haters out there that would bag on the Yankees, but if it were their own team that had that much money to spend, they'd be fine with it.

My teams are the Giants and Oakland A's. Unfortunately, one team tries to spend money but hasn't been using it wisely,..... and the other team develops great talent but doesn't have the money to keep them. Oh well, this should be an interesting season.