Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Barcelona Striker Samuel Eto'o Reveals His Love Of Cars

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 11:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Barcelona Striker Samuel Eto'o Reveals His Love Of Cars

Samuel Eto'o might be all about goals this season with Barcelona, but off the pitch it is cars that are his main passion.

Sport reports that the Cameroonian has been seen leaving training in a Ferrari 430 Scuderia with his father.

The car has a waiting list of around a year and is worth €228,595. Eto'o has it in black, with two gold racing stripes down the middle.

Despite the fact that he is reluctant to place a figure on the number of cars he has, it is known that the striker has had a passion for them for some time.

Since he was at Real Mallorca, the 27-year-old started to amass a collection and it is thought that he has around 17 now.

Speaking to Sport, he said that they are a way for him to lift his spirits when other things are not going quite so well.

"My passion is cars,” he mused. “I like to see them, to change them and to drive them. When I am a little down, I get in one of my cars and it lifts me.

"It is a passion I have. I like to have a few cars because it gives me choice and it doesn't hurt anybody. To give happiness the first thing is to be happy oneself, and I am."

Eto'o will return to the pitch this weekend as Barcelona take on Atletico Madrid at the Vicente Calderon on Sunday evening.

James Walker-Roberts, Goal.com

Attached Images  
Old 02-26-2009, 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like a cool car guy... Love the Scud with gold stripes!

Old 02-26-2009, 11:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-26-2009, 11:22 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Love the Scud with gold stripes!
i was just going to say the same, those with gray TT wheels would be cool

Old 02-27-2009, 08:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
He needs to join the TEAM

Old 02-27-2009, 07:41 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
He owns a Mirage GT in Black n Gold as well

Old 02-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
He has been my favorite players always and now hearing this I knew I was right about him. That is awesome, he's the best...

I thought the horrible looking mirage GT was ronaldinho's?

Old 03-07-2009, 01:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Great choice of car if I may say so myself…
I actually saw Eto’o on one of my trips to Barcelona, he was leaving the hotel lobby and getting into his beautiful black SLR. The only disappointment was the rims, they were ugly, huge, uogly, chrome and uooogly, but that’s just my opinion of those wheels

Old 03-07-2009, 01:58 AM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Great choice of car if I may say so myself…
I actually saw Eto’o on one of my trips to Barcelona, he was leaving the hotel lobby and getting into his beautiful black SLR. The only disappointment was the rims, they were ugly, huge, uogly, chrome and uooogly, but that’s just my opinion of those wheels
aaaah perhaps more appealing to ATL rims?

Lucky you

Old 03-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Great color combo on that car!

Quick Reply: Barcelona Striker Samuel Eto'o Reveals His Love Of Cars