Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Who Will Win The Super Bowl?
Pittsburgh Steelers
32.00%
Arizona Cardinals
68.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

WHO WILL WIN SUPER BOWL 43 and WHY? [SPOILERS]

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
And don't forget about the resurgence of Edge. With Edge and Hightower both going strong, the Cardinals have a potent 1-2 punch. We saw that work to perfection against the Eagles. Hightower powered his way into the end zone with fresh legs in the fourth quarter to put that one away.

With Hines Ward hurting, the Steelers have little else than Willie Parker. The Cardinals can key on the run and send crazy blitzes and just harass Big Ben into mistake after mistake.

I like the Steelers - they were my favorite team when I was a kid - but I think they will lose this game.

Old 01-22-2009, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
Steelers by 10! Defense wins Superbowls

Old 01-22-2009, 11:14 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chokeu2
Being born in Pittsburgh, and living there through the age of 16, and always being a Steelers fan; I'm saying Steelers.

Just because.
Originally Posted by All We'll Drive
I'm going with Pittsburgh too.

I went to college there, met my wife there (she was born and raised in the steel city) so rooting for anyone else is unnaceptable.

I also dont think Arizona will have their way with Pitsburgh's defense like they did with the Eagles.
LOL. You Pittsburgh types. The team could forfeit and you would still pick them to win. Something in the water up there? In your DNA?

Old 01-23-2009, 10:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
LOL. You Pittsburgh types. The team could forfeit and you would still pick them to win. Something in the water up there? In your DNA?
LOL, Tim, You need to meet my wife....black and gold through and through.

Old 01-26-2009, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Media Week! What player will get pinched for drunk driving or soliciting a prostitute this time??

Old 01-30-2009, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
OK! We are getting close to the big game. Time for everyone to weigh in. Who will it be? Any predictions on the score?

I say it will be Arizona in a route 35-17.

Old 01-30-2009, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
Kurt Warner ftw, and his ring

Old 01-30-2009, 09:48 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
I'm picking the Cardinals straight up, anyone want to bet $10 on it? Paypal only?