Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The BCS Game

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
orlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice game; at least okie showed up

Based on what I saw, Gator would not have weathered a quarter against SC

but props to the SEC for winning another title

Hey AP please vote SC in; use what you saw tonight to give the national champ to the best team in the nation.

Christian before you put your fingers to the keys; I could careless what you think.

Fight on.

Old 01-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
After seeing most of the bowl games and went to the Rose Bowl(and I am not an USC alum) I agree USC looked pretty impressive. Then again Penn State didn't show up. It would be intersting to see USC play Florida next week. I always though the Oki quarteback did not look confident during the game. He was always looking to the sidelines for a life line or something.