Notices
Southwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AZ, NM, and NV

Rossion Q1 in Houston Tomorrow

Old 11-27-2009, 11:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to all
Rossion Q1 in Houston Tomorrow

If anyone is interested in seeing the Rossion, it will be at ExImport Cycles tomorrow, November 28 from 1:00 to 6:00.

Here is a link to ExImport's website and a map.

Texas, motorcycles, atvs, scooters, dealer, sales, service,Ducati, Triumph, BMW, Aprilia - Eximport Cycles

Call 512-413-5359 if you need additional information

Old 11-30-2009, 11:19 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Did you snap any pics from the event?

Old 11-30-2009, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Dammit, are you kidding?? I was even out that way on Saturday. I'm REALLY pissed that I missed seeing this car!!

Old 11-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Let me know if one makes it to Dallas! I've only seen two Nobles in person, both being M400s. They look absolutely sinister wingless.

Old 12-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to all
Had the Rossion at the October Cars and Coffee in Plano. Will make it up there again in January.

If you get to Austin, let me know.

Old 12-02-2009, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Are you going to be bringing it personally? I will definitely make it to the January C&C meet!!

Old 12-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
I may try to make it. I may bring it up for a different event before then. If I do, I'll post the plan here.