Notices
Southern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Southern California

*+*+*The officially unofficial official LA meetup, karting and beer thread*+*+*

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 04:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
modenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by orlando333
I am in; and can bring an entourage -- tell me if you are still going Sunday
I will definitely be there.

Old 02-27-2011, 05:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
modenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond repute
Pictures on the way to the track and at the track. A tad cool.

Attached Images   
Old 02-27-2011, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
That's a lot of snow on those mtns above Oxnard.

Old 02-27-2011, 05:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Axxlrod
That's a lot of snow on those mtns above Oxnard.
Lol. Okay, maybe not Oxnard. . I guess more like Fontana.

Old 02-27-2011, 06:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
That's not a rental cart is it? If so I gotta rent that thing!

Old 02-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by sean
That's not a rental cart is it? If so I gotta rent that thing!
They do rent karts but the one in the pic is mine. The rentals are not quite as fast.

Old 04-28-2011, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A group of us are headed out to Calspeedway on Friday, May 27th for a day of karting. So far there are 9 of us. The facility does have kart rentals if anyone is interested. Hope to see some Socal guys/gals out there.

Old 04-28-2011, 08:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Moving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by modenafan
A group of us are headed out to Calspeedway on Friday, May 27th for a day of karting. So far there are 9 of us. The facility does have kart rentals if anyone is interested. Hope to see some Socal guys/gals out there.
If you get a good deal, rent #13 out of our garage while I'm away.

Old 04-28-2011, 08:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Moving Chicane
If you get a good deal, rent #13 out of our garage while I'm away.
I might as well rent out the #55 too. Btw, you're almost out of fuel...thanks.

Old 04-28-2011, 11:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I am in

Quick Reply: *+*+*The officially unofficial official LA meetup, karting and beer thread*+*+*