Notices
Southern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Southern California

Barrister Report: Cars & Coffee Irvine March 27, 2010 - [MANY PICS]

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Barrister Report: Cars & Coffee Irvine March 27, 2010 - [MANY PICS]

My son and I attended Cars & Coffee in Irvine California yesterday.

It was my first time back to C&C since my accident back on July 4, 2009.

It was great to be back at the meet! Saw a lot of old friends and some great cars.

The highlight was a near new black/red Bugatti Veyron that was actually being delivered to its new owner!

We walked and took pictures for about 2 hours.

My knee was damn sore! But it was worth it.

Enjoy the pics. If you want to see the entire gallery and/or want to download HD images follow this link:

Cars & Coffee Irvine March 27, 2010.

Bugatti Veyron

The Veyron draws a crowd like no other car can.

Bye Bye you lucky SOB!

Classic Porsches

This is probably my favorite shot of the day.

Ferrari and Lamborghini

The obligatory F430 shot.

I believe this to be - and I could be totally wrong - a 1960 Ferrari 400 Superamerica.

Now that would be a three-way I could get into!

Given that we seem to have more Dodger Viper fans on the forum
lately, here are some sweet examples.

Last edited by Barrister; 03-28-2010 at 03:55 PM.
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Ford GT - Past and Present

This picture could only be taken in Southern California. Here you have a classic Ford GT with Gulf livery.
Walking next to it is a macho guy walking a toy dog. Sitting on top of the classic car is someone's coffee cup.
And - of course - the car is for sale.

Still, this is for you Superfly!

Misc. Here are single cars and stuff that kind of defies description.

Audi R8 V10

For mtechnik on the forum!

I'm not sure what this is, but it sure brought a smile to everyon's face!

Last edited by Barrister; 03-28-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Teamspeed Pro
Let There Be Bikes!

A great time was had by all.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my pictures!

Take care,

Dana
Barrister

Last edited by Barrister; 03-28-2010 at 03:44 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome Pics Brother...Looks like a great time!

Old 03-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
That Veyron has nothing against the Odyssey. Must have been good to get back to C&C. Looked like a good turn out, hope you and your son had a good time.

Old 03-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Shadow
Awesome Pics Brother...Looks like a great time!
Thanks brother! When you get back to the states, you need to come down and hit it up with me!

Originally Posted by JonA85
That Veyron has nothing against the Odyssey. Must have been good to get back to C&C. Looked like a good turn out, hope you and your son had a good time.
Thanks Jon!

You know, they actually would not let me park the Odyssey in the show area!

I was shocked and aghast.

I kept telling the lady that it has something special under the hood but she didn't believe me!

I'll sneak it in the night before next time!

Old 03-28-2010, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like you and Paul had a great time, Dana! Those photos are AWESOME by the way! Really, really good. You're getting me really excited for the first C&C of the season in Minneapolis, just a week away!

Thanks for sharing. Was that Gulf GT40 the real deal?

Old 03-28-2010, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Was that Gulf GT40 the real deal?
I honestly don't know. It looked pretty new and unused.

I think it had been heavily restored.

Old 03-28-2010, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
great pics Dana. I miss southern California

Old 03-28-2010, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
you must have us confused with a car forum

Quick Reply: Barrister Report: Cars & Coffee Irvine March 27, 2010 - [MANY PICS]