Notices
Southern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Southern California

Socal Wheel Repair?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 01:28 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Raydius has a spectacular aura aboutRaydius has a spectacular aura aboutRaydius has a spectacular aura aboutRaydius has a spectacular aura aboutRaydius has a spectacular aura aboutRaydius has a spectacular aura aboutRaydius has a spectacular aura aboutRaydius has a spectacular aura aboutRaydius has a spectacular aura aboutRaydius has a spectacular aura aboutRaydius has a spectacular aura about
Socal Wheel Repair?

Hit a pothole today (Lakewood South exit from the 405, in case you're curious) which caused some minor (but noticeable by me) cosmetic damage on one of my wheels. Was hoping for recommendations in the Los Angeles area for who to take the wheel to for repair. The outermost portion (that curves outward) got lightly bent, but tire still holds pressure fine, and it did not actually come in contact with the road, so it's not even scratched, just slightly out-of-round at the very edge.

Looking for a premium wheel repair shop that can handle this with same-day-turnaround without making it horribly mismatch the rest of the wheels.

Thanks!

Old 07-27-2009, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
uber is a splendid one to beholduber is a splendid one to beholduber is a splendid one to beholduber is a splendid one to beholduber is a splendid one to beholduber is a splendid one to beholduber is a splendid one to beholduber is a splendid one to beholduber is a splendid one to beholduber is a splendid one to beholduber is a splendid one to behold
I've heard good stuff about Fast Forward Wheels, but I have no personal experience with them.

In Monterey Park.

Old 08-14-2009, 12:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
modenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond repute
Son Tran with Onsite Wheel Conditioning is great. He seems to travel around the L.A. Here's his number 714.742.6855 Good Luck.