Notices
Southern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Southern California

Cars & Coffee Irvine June 27, 2009 - SOME MUST SEE STUFF!! [PICS GALORE]

Old 06-27-2009, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Cars & Coffee Irvine June 27, 2009 - SOME MUST SEE STUFF!! [PICS GALORE]

We got up bright and early this morning and drove over to the Cars & Coffee meet in Irvine. It was a beautiful Southern California morning. The meet was packed and people were in a great mood. Saw lots of friends and had a generally great time.

Here are the highlights. For the complete gallery, go to Downforce Media - C&C June 27, 2009.

I am going to spend a bit of time on this first car. It is a 1996 Porsche 911 GT1. This thing was just plain stunning in every way. First time I had ever seen one and it just blew me away. Everytime I go to C&C I see at least one thing that just knocks my socks off. This was it today. Sad to say, I don't know that much about the car. Anyone who knows more should feel free to chime in. Here are some of the many pics I took of this brute.

The GT1 was a pretty tough act to follow. But just behind it was this beauty!

One of them back-to-back.

Other classic Porsches.

And some more modern examples.

Last edited by Barrister; 06-28-2009 at 04:00 AM.
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
And the Ferrari contingency. Both classic and modern.

The first Lotus Evoras that I have seen on the street.

A few nice Nobles.

You can't beat a good hot rod!

This thing is NUTS! By far the loudest car I have ever heard.

Now this is a hot rod!!

Last edited by Barrister; 06-27-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Teamspeed Pro
And now to finish up with just some fun random shots.

I love the look on that guy to the right's face. He is like "WTF is THAT?!"

Thanks for looking at my pics! I hope you enjoyed them.

Last edited by Barrister; 06-27-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
That's incredible, Dana! Must've been awesome to see the GT1 in the CF! And don't get me started on the Martini 911 RSR!!!

Looks like that sick 997 tip that everyone was drooling over in that recent thread was there too...

Oh, and I love the panning shot of the 356!

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest after dinner! Thanks for sharing, Dana!

Old 06-27-2009, 08:24 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
wow thats awesome... i would definitely be embarrassed to roll up there in my car

Old 06-27-2009, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All done! Enjoy.

Old 06-27-2009, 09:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Dana those are some awesome pics.

Old 06-28-2009, 03:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks!

Old 06-28-2009, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Shameless bump for the daytime crowd.

Old 06-28-2009, 01:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots Dana
Glad to see your 360 making friends…

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee Irvine June 27, 2009 - SOME MUST SEE STUFF!! [PICS GALORE]