Notices
Southern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Southern California

So Cal Meet and Canyon Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
So Cal Meet and Canyon Cruise

Hi All, Im a newer member around here - and enjoying the Team Speed daily. The Members seem to be a good group, and the Posts are extremely entertaining, and Knowledgeable.

I am (like most of you) a Major Automotive enthusiast, but the best part for me is to actually drive the Cars we talk about all day, and put them through the paces. I also love seeing other amazing machines, and sharing stories with others like myself.

I am a frequent member over at the Cts-V Forum, and have arranged a few Meet and Drives over the last year or so for groups of Cts-V's. They have been a blast, and I've met alot of great people as well.

I've lived in Calabasas/Agoura Hills most of my Life, and spent most of my days exploring the canyons, and back roads, and have come up with some pretty good Runs.

We will usually meet at the El Camino Shopping Center in Calabasas, which im sure most of you know about, or have heard of at the end of every month. We will usually check out cars, schmooze, and then go for a Drive. I've had meet and drives with 15 Cars - and some with 4. But they have always been alot of fun.

Anyone interested in one of these Meet and Drives? I would love to broaden the group of Cars, and meet some new people. The pace is usually Quick, but not Stupid (no crossing double yellows, no passing etc.) But we have alot of fun, and can push our cars a little bit more than normal. Sometimes we will stop, and grab lunch after our Run, and reminisce about things we encountered on our Cruise, and of course, our Cars.

Of Course I don't have the Fastest, or Best handling car on the Forum, So I wouldnt want to impede any of the quicker cars by being the "leader" but I could at least point out some good routes, and some good stop points for photo ops etc. where we can meet and gather back up. Of course this all depends on the amount of cars, etc.

Here's some pics, and some vid from some of the previous meets I've put together.

Gotta Love it When Jay shows up in the F1 - (Love the Cadillac Club Comment)

YouTube - Jay Leno's McLaren

A Friend Filming from inside the Car - Back of the Pack (Yes its Supercharged)

YouTube - canyon driving

Some Misc. Pics -

The Ladies enjoying themselves while the Boys talk Cars -

Big Turnout -

Old 04-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like a great time! Looks like you guys have lots of fun twisty roads to drive on out there too. Keep it safe and fun!

Old 04-08-2009, 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Sounds like a great time! Looks like you guys have lots of fun twisty roads to drive on out there too. Keep it safe and fun!
So when are you coming out for a Drive??

Old 04-09-2009, 01:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guess Not Much Interest except from Alzilla who lives 1,900 miles away....

Old 04-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Hah, when there's a thread actually worth reading and well thought, there's no replies . Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun, I'd gladly join if I were a bit closer

Old 04-09-2009, 01:40 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
I'm up for this.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by strebo
Hah, when there's a thread actually worth reading and well thought, there's no replies . Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun, I'd gladly join if I were a bit closer
Thanks! Well If your ever in the area, Shoot me a PM!

Originally Posted by Ara
I'm up for this.
Awesome - How do you feel about May 31st? The Meet Time can be Figured out after the Date - But Im pretty open (except for May 18th-23rd - HAWAII!!!)

Last edited by Fuel&Fire; 04-09-2009 at 02:00 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
More pics of the Brunette in the jeans with the tat.

If you can arrange for her to give me a complimentary BJ i'll show up. If not i can't see a reason to join you.

Old 04-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, I'd like to see more pics of her too...

Old 04-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Thats Justin's Girlfriend - I might be able to get her to come along but chances are she will be with Justin - Sorry

Here I dug up some Pics for you guys - The only pic I could find with her in it - as well as her BF (Flip Flops) - Look Far Right
(That would be me with the Tattoo & The Fiance next to me)

Here's something Pretty to stare at as well -

Last edited by Fuel&Fire; 04-09-2009 at 02:30 PM.

Quick Reply: So Cal Meet and Canyon Cruise