Notices
Southern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Southern California

GMG @ 24 hours of Daytona

Old 01-25-2009, 02:39 PM
Banned
fabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond repute
GMG @ 24 hours of Daytona

GMG @ 24 Hours of Daytona Car #88
Just a quick shot from the start of the 24hours of Daytona..

We are running with Farnbacher Loles in car #88.

Here is some info:

Farnbacher Loles Racing
Steve Johnson, Bristol, Va.
Dave Lacey,
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Robert Nearn,
London, England
James Sofronas,
Newport Beach, Calif.
Richard Westbrook,
London, England
Porsche GT3
Johnson Commercial Development, GMG, Lowe's, Verizon Wireless, Food City

Quote from James Sofronas, Newport Beach, Calif.
"I have been waiting for many years for the opportunity to drive in the famous Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona and this finally came together with Farnbacher Loles and GMG. Greg [Loles] and I – fellow Greeks – have known each other for five years and have looked for opportunities to work together with our respective race teams. We at GMG focus more on sprint racing, where Farnbacher Loles has an exceptional record in endurance racing, so there is no better team to drive for. This also gives me an opportunity to get a firsthand look into the team and how they operate, from endurance prep to strategy, so we may be able to expand our relationship for future racing opportunities. There is no question they know how to win. I can’t wait to get into the No. 88 Porsche on January 24th for my first Rolex 24 start."

Look for the #88 GT Porsche today in the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona!
Attached Thumbnails